Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
FzA3wzQWcAABRF0
They should have gotten a PS5 controller.

Doomed from the start.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Some of you nggas need to get a grip. Any time some disaster happens you ready to have some form of ‘I told you do’ like a bytch

The nerve considering we ALL blindly trust science at some point. If you’ve gone sky diving, ziplining , hell just getting on a plane

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Couple of notes
  • So CNN is says 70-96 hours is the max oxygen So they probably dead soon
  • Why the fukk dont they just chain up this thing with the boat that has to stay above it anyway to guide it
  • fukk this CEO
  • Some a$$hole will create a similar sub to explore this thing eventually
  • shyt like this needs regulation regardless if people sign a waiver
  • Logitech controller brah
  • CEO probably wants to go out like this anyway but fool is bringing people with him to his death
  • Somehow this company and CEO will have a cult following
  • USA is probably getting a shot in testing out new tech to find this thing

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Some of you nggas need to get a grip. Any time some disaster happens you ready to have some form of ‘I told you do’ like a bytch

The nerve considering we ALL blindly trust science at some point. If you’ve gone sky diving, ziplining , hell just getting on a plane

You don't "blindly" trust science..... what you're trusting is the amount of research,development,quality, and control that goes into these things.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
O I feel the same way. I'm terrified of the deep sea. shyt is a lot more scary than space to me
Was just thinking about this due to the recent events(dude that died because of a shark attack and that one dude who jumped off the party boat in the Bahamas).

There are creatures down there that have yet to be seen and it's gotta be some crazy shyt for it to be able to survive so deep in the ocean.

I'm cool on never ever getting in the ocean/sea:hubie:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP.

People who are natural explorers are always going to take a risk. That's a given. I'm glad there are explorers but it's something I wouldn't do.

But it seems like there was more than just a risk here. Doesn't look like there was any backup system to anything on that sub.
They did have a few spare controllers on board...

Last edited: