Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
FzA3wzQWcAABRF0
Oh no, not the Logitech F710.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I've been binge-watching stories on YouTube about people being stranded at sea or in the mountain. Those MF are dead, they're not finding them. That Ocean carried their ass away and It's way too vast. All of them in one tiny sub, they will run out of oxygen pretty quickly.
Drop some of the best ones you've seen

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At 52 seconds he says you can just pass the controls to the sub around to anyone. Yeah... I think I know what could've happened. Someone did a fukking barrel roll and accidently the whole thing.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 You see how mans just threw the controller on the ground..... Breh probably didn't fully charge it before taking off.

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
That is some Lovecraftian shyt right tthere

Cthulu :ufdup:

They better have some sort ofHyperbaric Chamber on deck, otherwise its "The Bends''

Since bubbles can form in or migrate to any part of the body, DCS can produce many symptoms, and its effects may vary from joint pain and rashes to paralysis and death. DCS often causes air bubbles to settle in major joints like knees or elbows, causing individuals to bend over in excruciating pain, hence its common name, the bends. Individual susceptibility can vary from day to day, and different individuals under the same conditions may be affected differently or not at all. The classification of types of DCS according to symptoms has evolved since its original description in the 19th century. The severity of symptoms varies from barely noticeable to rapidly fatal.

So much pressure at that depth

(timestamped)