Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Don’t they have like emergency floating devices that brings them to the surface? Unless they are hooked on something.

charlie-murphy-charlie.gif

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
an AC-130 is not used or designed to find small things in the middle of the ocean...If you want to go and fly very long distances and shoot things below you, sure.

p-3s and p-8s are designed to find things like this.

As a whole, whenever there is a lost submarine, it's an all hands effort in whatever region to find them. countries will put their bullshyt aside for things like this.

Just saying that was what’s being reported, breh.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Don’t they have like emergency floating devices that brings them to the surface? Unless they are hooked on something.

Even with a full tv crew present they already showed they got lost :snoop:

I wouldn’t be surprised if they actually HAVE surfaced, but can’t be found

This is also one of the nightmare scenarios.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t wanna hear that shyt if you a savage just be a savage. Don’t try to rationalize it like you any more righteous.
i have no clue what you're rambling about with savage shyt, but you just compared people going 12,500 feet deep under the ocean in a minivan sized submersible controlled by a video game controller to risking your life by "trusting science" by going on an airplane.

it's not comparable at all