Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
This is what will happen when they try to “colonize” Mars
Most def.

And even if people can somehow survive for a min, it'll probably fukk with their head psychologically. A lot of people can't even deal with the social media and Covid era on Earth psychologically, how the fukk do you think people would cope with being on a strange planet?

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
The coli have no problems with jokes about slavery, rape, pedophilia, etc.

But stupid people dying from stupid acts got them clutching their pearls! :dead:

The sheer audacity! :mjlol:

This hilarious just like the stupid ass dude that jumped off the booze cruise ship and died!
Exactly fukk those people. Keep the memes rolling.:pachaha:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

"As families wait anxiously to hear details of the rescue mission, social media users across the world have been joking about the situation; sharing memes about which nostalgic games controller they’d choose to steer the craft, and showing contempt for the gravest of situations."

baseball-player-trying-not-to-laugh.gif

Im not gonna lie brehzinski, if they would've went with a Gamecube controller they wouldve been alright word to Slim Thug Da Boss Hogg Of Da Nawf... too bad that submarine still tippin for real now

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Im not gonna lie brehzinski, if they would've went with a Gamecube controller they wouldve been alright word to Slim Thug Da Boss Hogg Of Da Nawf... too bad that submarine still tippin for real now
:picard:

Stop disrespecting....................

The Dream Cast controller

AEY18_-_Sega_Dreamcast_Controller_-_Gray_-_HKT-7700_-_revised_802x853__72134.1567020020.png

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
So there is still a chance right?
Somebody at the barbershop said that they found an underwater alien base and had been abducted.

I left. I’ll get my haircut tomorrow. Everything isn’t a conspiracy. These are some dumb ass motherfukkers who got what was coming.