Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
the reporter did a :snoop::mjlol: combo in the creator's face when he showed the controller

3:36 mark

You don't even know where you're going while in the ship. They have to TEXT MESSAGE directions from the surface ship. Yeah, you couldnt pay me to get on there

Whew the comments from today :francis:

News clip today

Braman

Superstar
Daps
What’s so special about the titanic? Seriously.

Nggas love to not know shyt :snoop:

It was the pinnacle of travel at that time. For perspective it happened quite a few years before the first commercial flights. So to get to somewhere far away you took a boat and this was a luxury super boat with “some of the richest people in the world” on board.

So I would say the equivalent is a plane crashing but we’re numb to that. So I’d say imagine two planes crashing out of the same airport. But even then, that’s not killing 1000 people. Imagine we adopted the high speed trains like they have in Europe, and on the first trip it crashes and 1000 people die—-including billionaires/celebs.

As far as the appeal of investigating, the wreckage is going to dissolve in the next few

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
They gone learn to leave that boat alone.

You're fukcing around on the highest setting. The finding out is actually at the same max level as always. There's lower tiers of finding out that correspond with lower levels of fukcing around. But pretty quickly, finding out goes to maximum. Death.

So like levels 1, 2, and 3 lead to just getting wrecked more or less, but surviving.

Level 4 through 3736 and beyond have the same finding out quantity. Get your azz whooped and kilt.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh