Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
nikka :huhldup: :huhldup: :huhldup: :huhldup: :huhldup:

I lowkey take it back. These nikkas might be alive in there.

This thing has made a few trips but it kept fukking up but they didn’t care though.

OceanGate Expeditions has been operating deep-ocean expeditions since 2009. Over the years it has carried out more than 200 diveswith its three submersible vessels in the Atlantic, Pacific and Gulf of Mexico. Titan, which went missing on Sunday, is designed to go the deepest of them all, able to reach depths of over 13,000 feet, or 4,000 meters according to the company.
So they possibly chillin rn just in the dark dying. Or scratching their eyes out. Sheeeeeesh.
The craft was on a dive to explore the wreckage of the Titanic, resting on the Atlantic Ocean floor around 12,500 feet below sea level, with five tourists aboard when communication with it was lost. It wasn’t the vessel’s first trip to the Titanic, earlier expeditions had been planned as far back as 2018, but technical and regulatory snags had prevented them from being carried out.
So they just kept using it :what: nikka this isn’t a 2012 honda where you just put gas in it, change the oil and you can ignore every little error. shyt is a submarine.

It wasn’t until 2021, then again in 2022, that the Titan made the first of several dives to the most famous shipwreck in the world. While generally successful, those expeditions hadn’t been without their own problems.
I know whoever rode this prior is glad they’re not dead. This is what happens when you give confidence and to bad ideas. They thought they could just keep rolling this thing out. I need to know the safety checks or requirements. shyt is dumb. Rich CACs are dumb.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine if social media was around in the 1900s when the titanic crashed. Jokes everywhere :mjlol:
Tbh that was a genuine accident. Anyone with half a brain could take 1 look at the coke can and realize you shouldn't get on it. That's why these dumbasses are getting clowned.

Last edited: