Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
they down there like..

tumblr_otp399bF8D1rob81ao4_250.gif
What movie was this? I remember the scene but forget the movie.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Not that I’d ever do some shyt like this, 1 I’m a trash swimmer, 2 sea in general terrifies a breh. However if I knew I’d be doing some shyt like this and signing a waiver, I’m taking a pack of benedryl with me just in case this situation were to happen :pachaha:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny enough, I remember being on a ride a few weeks ago at Six Flags and we got posted up in a tunnel for a bit before they brought us forward to get off.

I'm there with a ride I have zero hope of getting out of, and im in open air feeling like shyt (motion sickness). I can't imagine being underwater for days and not wanting to blow my brains out or OD on some pills to avoid some pretty inevitable, pretty ugly deaths.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
When we talk about the worst ways to die it's always being burned or eaten alive at the top of list. Never even considered this type of shyt. This is by far the worst. Just based off the psychological torture of it. Unless there was some type of accident where they all died instantly. They really had to sit there in complete blackness and accept that their lives are over while they gradually suffocate. This is the type of death that should be reserved for serial killers or some shyt. It's actual hell.

I remember as a kid being at the bottom of a dog pile. I was like 3 seconds away from blacking out. That feeling of suffocating still fukks with me. I'm assuming they just sat there keeping hope til the very end. But who knows. shyt could have turned into complete chaos. Prolly ripped the captain open on some horror movie shyt.

daydead_behead.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I wonder if somebody like Tom Brady or Peyton Manning got stuck like this if they would say they "couldn't get them out" like him.

My answer is fukk no

What do you think they could do? Like realistically, even if they had all the resources in the world, what option even was there?

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I don’t understand why they had to use that piece of shyt sub. Why don’t the people just use whatever James Cameron had when he went down there? That joint went down into the trenches.
That was either a solo sub or two man irrc. But with all that money easily could’ve just taken multiple trips :beli:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
they should probably avoid this type of shyt until technology is at least designed to convert water into oxygen. and pump out the CO2. plus catch/kill prep sealife. and self sustaining energy...

pretty much never again :francis:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Was thinking that too.What if the son or Dad just go crazy trying to murder everyone with his bare hands.
Doesn’t work that way, even dead bodies consume oxygen through decomposition and then starts releasing deadly gasses like Co2 and methane immediately. Plus when you kill somebody they release their bowels so you have a shytty dead corpse(s) on your hands laying next to you….in the dark….with no room to stand or lie down :heh: