Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ai2html-graphic-mobile375.cb9d76d2.jpg

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Whole movie is good. James Cameron directed his ass off and the cast was all note perfect.

That 45 minute stretch where the ship actually goes down is some real thriller/horror movie shyt
Damn, I been missing out. I always thought it would be kid of meh, but now I'm too intrigued.

:ohhh:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6

all experts were telling this dude he needed to get it certified

no idea if he was just doing it for money (although that's kind of insane to risk your life every time just for money) or if he was just a nutjob who wanted to be important/do cool shyt and didn't care if he died, and he needed the suckers to fund him.

whatever it was, even if he let people know the risks and had them sign waivers about death, he was not telling them proper risks when he was lying about the hull/acting like NASA and universities were actually involved in signing off on the thing.

a sick man either way.

I'm sure he'll catch/caught a few fades in that submersible before the oxygen runs out.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure he'll catch/caught a few fades in that submersible before the oxygen runs out.
i was low key thinking...

if someone wanted to last longer... choke out the other 4 people, oxygen lasts much longer.

thing is that ain't gonna do much for you once they call off the search after 96 hours anyway and now you just in there with some corpses... and you still don't got water so you dead anyway i guess:patrice:

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
This has taught me that there is a meme fest and celebration when billionaires die from their own money :russ:
I feel wrong celebrating the death of someone I don’t know specifically did something egregious even though I believe that the idea of having billionaires while so many suffer and the inherent exploitive nature of their wealth is an affront to humanity.

That said I find it difficult to muster too much sympathy given the hubris it takes to get into that vehicle and take it to the depths of the ocean. All on some just to say I did it shyt. As they knew the risks I consider it part of that calculation. I feel kind of bad for the son though as he just got dragged along.