Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I just read the deepest submersible rescue was 1575 feet 50 years ago & 600-700 feet is the maximum sunlight can penetrate the ocean.that’s wild it’s literally pitch black down there. you can fit the 2 tallest skyscrapers in the us & the tallest building in the world in the ocean vertically & still not be close to touching the floor

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

buddy said

Chris runs the control

chris-brown-game.gif

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I never thought I was claustrophobic until I was on the epcot ride mission space and I couldn’t wait to get off

On everything, if the different between life and death was me crawling through a hole that has maybe 5 inches of clearance...I'd still have to think about it

:damn:

B0WCQwkCYAAD3bW.jpg

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No disrespect but they’re gone. We can barely find people stranded at sea and those are people on the surface of the water. You had people stranded on rafts for months eating ketchup and raw fish. What makes people think we’re going to find someone hidden deep under miles of it.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Chris knew the time.

They had every opportunity to just send the shyt down unmanned and see live video.

Not like you can touch the shyt.

They claimed it was for science...

Bullshyt.

It's all about chasing adrenaline highs and claiming feats.

The cac was a habitual line stepper.

I don't know why Hadji wanted to follow behind dude and destroy his legacy. Only son.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I just read the deepest submersible rescue was 1575 feet 50 years ago & 600-700 feet is the maximum sunlight can penetrate the ocean.that’s wild it’s literally pitch black down there. you can fit the 2 tallest skyscrapers in the us & the tallest building in the world in the ocean vertically & still not be close to touching the floor

What’s even crazier

• The Titan submersible was en route to see the Titanic, which sits at a depth of 2.4 miles (12,672 feet).
  • That's the equivalent of about 35 football fields stacked end-to-end.:huhldup:

And there’s only 30 nfl stadiums … got damn