Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
i just recently skydived from 14,000 feet over the ocean

The flight up on a tiny plane with no doors was frighting, I was questioning my life choices. Only reason why I was somewhat ok is dude jumping with me had over 3k jumps.

I’m a dare devil risk it all kinda nikka, but I wouldn’t have the heart to dive that deep down.
How was sky diving? I heard it was mid

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Laughing at stupidity, even if involving death, has always been a thing. Social media aint change shyt.

CHM-HighFive-Brandmark-EssentialsSoft.jpg

:scust:

U can laugh at the decision in and of itself. But laughing at someone being tortured mentally, and physically being tortured due to the conditions and hopelessness.

You think the rescuers have your line of logic? What's the point of rescuing anybody

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
It absolutely is mid. After the first 5 seconds of the fall I was bored out of my mind.

I'm sure its more fun as a veteran solo jumper, but going up as a tandem is a complete waste of money.
That’s exactly what my 3 friends said when they went sky diving. Told me to save my money because it’s not as exciting as it looks

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
U can laugh at the decision in and of itself. But laughing at someone being tortured mentally, and physically being tortured due to the conditions and hopelessness.

You think the rescuers have your line of logic? What's the point of rescuing anybody
You'd be surprised how doctors, EMTs and all those "life-saving" types talk. It's all about a check for 90% of them, they just happen to be talented and gifted in medical/emergency arts :manny:

Their line of logic is to not lose their job and to come up on a bigger paycut.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

good question when a fair few of those people will blithely walk past the homeless and the starving on the way home .. refuse to pay taxes to help the poor .. fight tooth and nail against life-saving universal healthcare dooming thousands .. and turn a blind eye to the arms industry that kills thousands every year ..

:yeshrug:

maybe that "part of the plan" speech had a point. or maybe if we just keep it out of sight or justify it we can keep it out of mind.

main-qimg-0135fa2e9b321af130385fed45ce24a1

or do we :patrice: ?