Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Been there. Refueled at Gander. They are like a mini small-town USA.

Sunsets/rises are dope there.

I was there as a child. Fam drove to Nova Scotia in an Econoline with an extended rear and raised roof. Back seat folded out into a bed. Then we took a 12 hour ferry to Newfoundland.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Could you imagine being down there with 4 other dudes with know way out, just knowing you finna die soon.. that's crazy.

like i said one of the worst ways to die. Even the damn titanic itself sank in two hours after hitting the ice berg and folks in the water died within 15 minutes due to hypothermia

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The thought of them in there still alive banging on the sub for help :to:

Sidenote we really are at a crossroads of evolution and human emotion. The internet is making folk numb. I can’t even imagine laughing at or mocking these folk. Crazy

Not all of us bro.

I can't even imagine the horror. Well, I can imagine it somewhat, but my brain shuts off at a certain point to the realization of them being in there with human waste, and if someone died, the smell and the darkness, the cold. It's just too much breh.

We can all crack a joke about the (bad) decision to go into this homemade sub, but a bad decision doesn't give right to making jokes about the outcome and their state of suffering.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Not all of us bro.

I can't even imagine the horror. Well, I can imagine it somewhat, but my brain shuts off at a certain point to the realization of them being in there with human waste, and if someone died, the smell and the darkness, the cold. It's just too much breh.

We can all crack a joke about the (bad) decision to go into this homemade sub, but a bad decision doesn't give right to making jokes about the outcome and their state of suffering.
Laughing at stupidity, even if involving death, has always been a thing. Social media aint change shyt.

CHM-HighFive-Brandmark-EssentialsSoft.jpg

:scust: