Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
why is this a US issue? this company operated out of Newfoundland - Canada, and the nut job CEO was the only US citizen. Plus the Brits have a strong Navy, they can chip in
The world is a different place post COVID and with all this racism and war going on...in my opinion.

Surprised Elongated Muskrat didn't pitch in...

Actually no. He's completely turned heel.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Should have took her down in the sub so they could have that orgy before assured death that @PortCity_Lou_CooperRoad keeps talking about. But these fools went down in a sub to die with @Another Man instead. :scust:
Yep....sad to say and if I was the military I wouldn't recover the bodies....people need to learn to let shyt be...

Soon white billionaires gon pay top dollar to experience slavery..Im talking the entire experience....watch

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea, i know logistically why...but to act like this is some shyt the US should be taking responsibility for when it was stupid brit citizens who signed up for this shyt is :camby:
Taking responsibility like how?

They are trying to locate them before the air runs out but if they can't
:manny:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
so if a delta plane flew from newfoundland and crashed off the shore it wouldn't be a us issue?
:jbhmm:
airlines are publicly regulated, so yes, this is a private company with no regulatory ties. this is akin to me taking randos out on a boat i built vs a ferry owned and operated by the MTA

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
airlines are publicly regulated, so yes, this is a private company with no regulatory ties. this is akin to me taking randos out on a boat i built vs a ferry owned and operated by the MTA

that stanford education

let me just take my L

RealAcademicEmu-max-1mb.gif