Breaking!!! Student Found Hanging from A Bridge Near Morehouse College In Atlanta

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Without knowing anything I'm inclined to think it is a suicide. That area is too hood for white people down to lynch to even think about strolling through.

They didn't have a picnic with hundreds of people attending

They could have abducted Breh, incapacitated him, did all the time consuming stuff in a basement and just rode thru and hung the body up in minutes flat.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Uh...

He uses the backpack to carry the chain...

Let's use common sense.

A gang of White people gonna go to the hood, find a Black guy...don't beat his ass, dont tie his hands, don't strip him naked...

Gonna lynch him, nice and clean...

Or

A young black man was depressed and under some stress and decides to take himself out.

Or maybe white people drugged him

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
edit: Well I guess this might be a suicide :ehh: but still wouldn't scratch off other possibilties

Daps
shyt it’s Atlanta so it probably was a straight man that couldn’t take the pressure from all of that fakkitry surrounding him and said fukk it :hubie:

He was probably tired of fighting the gays off his booty at Morehouse.
:laff: :laff: :laff:
Tariq posted a video of this on twitter, i needed a trigger warning for that.

shyt fukked up my night

this was NOT a suicide by the way
im highly anticipating his Ustream/Youtube show tonight

:tariqflex:

and one thing yall cats gotta do is stop assuning this dude didnt just get done beating his girlfriend or raping a kid

ill hold all judgment till facts come out

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This seems like a breh fed up with life. American society can be a form of MENTAL slavery.
:wow:

Condolensces to the young breh and his family.

We dont talk about depression and suicide enough in the black community.

Suicide on the increase amongst black children and teens.
:mjcry:

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Ain't gonna come in here in play detective. If it was a suicide, I really wish breh would've reached out for help before it came to this. Really need to kick this stigma that its weak for a man to reach out for help.
We need to drop the stigma that comes with black men, black women, black people admitting they're depressed. That we cant be too emotional or else we're seen as weak that causes us to bottle up our emotions until we can't contain them anymore.