Breaking!!! Student Found Hanging from A Bridge Near Morehouse College In Atlanta

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
This is sad to see and the dumb ass dude talking over it is just smh x1,000 'westside' breh what??

RIP to this young brother. This is really sad, whatever happened.. Hard to believe there's not a single camera who picked him up in a 1-2 mile radius of that spot.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
But they weren’t chopped up because they were black. They were chopped up because when people commit random homicide they often try and hide or dispose of the body. But that doesn’t get Shaun King clicks. So he runs with it being a racist thing instead of a weapons deal gone bad and trying to hide the body. Guy called a craigslist gun sale meetup that is probably 50% likely to either be a robbery or worse a modern day lynching. :dead:Couldn’t get more absurd
Yeah Shaun King is bogus for that.

I have no doubt that those cacs were shook the whole time and acted irrationally because it was some black men they were dealing with because their whole claim is that the brehs got in the car and they heard a gun cock but for them to shoot that fast means someone had their hands on the trigger. I doubt that they had planned on committing murder in a busy lot.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is sad to see and the dumb ass dude talking over it is just smh x1,000 'westside' breh what??

RIP to this young brother. This is really sad, whatever happened.. Hard to believe there's not a single camera who picked him up in a 1-2 mile radius of that spot.

the bridge where this happened is is surrounded by abandoned buildings. there are no cameras over there.

Y’all showing y’all true colors in here

But the Klan rally in Newnan just last week now this :mjpls: a Black person hung in the Blackest area

hush child

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Without knowing anything I'm inclined to think it is a suicide. That area is too hood for white people down to lynch to even think about strolling through.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Nah they were killed in the parking lot they were dead when they left the lot according to witnesses. They had met up to sell a gun. There was a shooting when they went to do the transaction.

It's important to report accurately always. Witnesses saw the one guy bloodied shot in the head and the other hanging out the back of the van dead after the shooting as the cacs sped off.

this is shaun king reporting this...he's gotta keep his bills paid up

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I know some brehs refuse to admit, but mental health really must be taken more seriously in the black community. One of my boys from high school hung himself in his closet while his family was out, on new years eve at that. His little brother and sister and parents will be reminded of it every new year for the rest of their lives.

Normally people who are suicidal are way past the point of any logical thinking so all that "why didn't he seek help" or "why didn't he just x, y, z" doesn't really apply. Whatever pain they're feeling outweighs any sense of reasoning,, so even "how could you do this to your friends and family" isn't even a consideration

Just pray you never come close to being in that type of mental state

I really don't understand the shyt at all :dwillhuh:...like it's 2018 and folks still thinking black people are invincible to mental illness. I went to school with a jawn that had razor cuts on her arm and etc. Hell even I suffer from such issues. I preached about this in another thread, we need to have a strong emphasis of mental health facilities within our community. Better job development and other forms of handling the silent epidemic besides "praying on it" and "getting turnt up". As long as the problem constantly gets swept under the rug, we will see countless stories such as this one along with live streams of folks saying fukk it.

But hey...just sleep it off, drink it up, or pray on it brehs:ld: