Breaking: Stock market crash incoming (Update :sadcam)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this is the opposite swing of 2017. Like 2017, the market is reacting to who they like as President and not actually market conditions.
who does the market even "like"? the market tore shyt up under biden

and trump, even with all his "pro business" bullshyt is the opposite of stability :dead:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Low-key. Now is the time to buy a ton of penny stocks. People are gonna be so desperate to recuperate costs that they'll buy a penny stock and wait for it to rocket slowly. Put in a minimum of like 5000$ and give it a few days

Facts...:wow: i wish i had a few dollars lying around right now but gotta wait...

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Crypto is bleeding heavy right now and market open on Monday will probably drop it further.

The stock market is heavily at risk right now.
Tbh I'm talking about how crypto tech bros are getting more powerful. Take a look at Prospera and "california forever". I've been right about everything so far bruh.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Act like you've been there before people... we've seen record highs all year long, you thought that was going to continue on through the election? Not a chance.. Whales are cashing out their gains and will sit on the sidelines for a few months. Let it bleed and then get in where you fit in. And no, it's not just the election, there's cause for concern in the Middle East among other things but a huge correction was due regardless.

Daps
Act like you've been there before people... we've seen record highs all year long, you thought that was going to continue on through the election? Not a chance.. Whales are cashing out their gains and will sit on the sidelines for a few months. Let it bleed and then get in where you fit in. And no, it's not just the election, there's cause for concern in the Middle East among other things but a huge correction was due regardless.
record highs where? alt season hasn’t even started. unless you’re referring to the stock market?

:gucci: