Breaking: Stock market crash incoming (Update :sadcam)

Daps
And Just like that Donald Trump gets re-elected
one of the reasons behind this dip is the polls don’t look good for trump - his campaign is in trouble.

the markets - especially crypto’s - were riding on trump obliterating biden.

it doesn’t help that kamala is about to announce her vp, which is expected to only solidify her momentum and bolster her position in the polls.

another reason, almost assuredly the main one, is the fed not cutting rates last week. big money was anticipating a rate cut, and it didn’t happen.

i don’t think it’s improbable that the fed will issue an emergency rate cut in the coming days.

some people will say the fed is bowing to the market, but it may not have a choice if this bleeding continues.

lastly, one other reason is that it’s the usual manipulation to scare paperhanded investors out of their bags before the bull run.

:unimpressed:

Last edited:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
When the s and p was around 4000, I didn't invest because there was a lot of talk of a recession. Of course, it went up to around 5600 after that. Maybe the recession is finally happening, or at least beginning to affect the stock market.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So this is the opposite swing of 2017. Like 2017, the market is reacting to who they like as President and not actually market conditions.

Daps
do you follow crypto? i do. the market was incredibly bullish when trump was doing well, thinking he’d fire genslar and make bitcoin an official currency.

the current slump IN CRYPTO absolutely correlates, to some measure, with trump’s slide in the polls.

:francis:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
do you follow crypto? i do. the market was incredibly bullish when trump was doing well, thinking he’d fire genslar and make bitcoin an official currency.

the current slump IN CRYPTO absolutely correlates, in some measure, with trump’s slide in polls.

Is it possible investors are forcing a September rate cut?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the current slump IN CRYPTO absolutely correlates, to some measure, with trump’s slide in the polls.

trump's "slide" in the polls is hardly a concrete fact affecting global markets :dead:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
definitely think big money is trying to pressure the fed to cut rates. absolutely.

This is what I believe is happening. Take the loss now, recoup off the gains and go even further.

There’s no way going into the holiday season they crash the market. They gone do some damage.

The Fed announcement last week about a possible rate cut wasn’t enough.

A lot of this money is fake and a lot of sales are based off the COVID era.

If the Fed guaranteed a rate cut and the Senate passed the Child Tax Credit bill with all the tax cuts this day never happens.

Now they will force the governments hand . Stay out of debt brehs :francis: