Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
And as for

@mrken12
@alpo
@QamYasharahla
@Reaganomics
@Primetime21

and anybody else that dapped that oreo ass nikka @Ronnie Lott 's shyt-post it's off with every last one of you dikk sucking c00nS heads.

ANYBODY trying to call me out as a fukking "agent" whatever that shyt supposed to be can trip into of bucket of acid and die bytch.

:pacspit:

*EDIT * Add @Detroit Wave as another dikk gargling -man-loving follower. You coward fakkit.
This bytch nikka is so flaky and weak this simp piece of shyt dapped my post, saw Faggie Lott's bytch shyt a few posts later, then negged me :mjlol:
Queer bag ass nikka mad as fukk I shytted on his boyfriend Faggie Lott :mjlol:

Old coat-tails riding p*ssy :pacspit:
fukk ALL YALL bytch ASS nikkaS :pacspit: @Detroit Wave you fake fukk I BEEN knew you was a CAC :pacspit:

15DDBD2D-34E0-4B0B-9766-06B7E63BA404_zpsqgqvlgdv.jpg

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Apparently theres a gun on the ground as evidence:

Please don't let this be a robbery :snoop:

It's been said he was there with his girlfriend, if he was robbing the joint surely she'd be in handcuffs for being in commission of the crime not out there

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
And as for

@mrken12
@alpo
@QamYasharahla
@Reaganomics
@Primetime21

and anybody else that dapped that oreo ass nikka @Ronnie Lott 's shyt-post it's off with every last one of you dikk sucking c00nS heads.

ANYBODY trying to call me out as a fukking "agent" whatever that shyt supposed to be can trip into of bucket of acid and die bytch.

:pacspit:
These are times of war, you can't validate yourself then you an agent and we gonna treat you like one. to the ignore list you go

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
See what I'm sayin yall :sas1:

But back to regular scheduled programming. Let's not derail this serious thread :sas2:
You derailed it like a typical self absorbed c00n sellout frothing at the opportunity to bring negativity to another Black :pacspit:
You're shyt. Less than shyt.
Die.