Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
nikka eat CAC dikk. How much of a fukk nikka you gotta be to take a thread like this and try to take shots at somebody you p*ssy ass nikka.
Typical uncle tome c00n and you BEEN exposed bytch nikka that's why your feelings hurt.

I got quotes on you bytch. :ufdup:

See what I'm sayin yall :sas1:

But back to regular scheduled programming. Let's not derail this serious thread :sas2:

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
In regards to the body being out there. Unfortunately it's all due process. The coroner needs evidenc, the crime scene photographer needs their evidence and also crime scene evidence

During such a time these things mean that the body may be left there a while. It's not normally indicative of a sign of disrespect.

they left mike brown on the street, only for the camera to "run out of batteries" , so no photos were taken, no fingerprints were taken, nothing was done

i doubt these cops are gathering evidence

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
nikka eat CAC dikk. How much of a fukk nikka you gotta be to take a thread like this and try to take shots at somebody you p*ssy ass nikka.
Typical uncle tome c00n and you BEEN exposed bytch nikka that's why your feelings hurt.

I got quotes on you bytch. :ufdup:

Prove you're Black right now, or you're a fukking agent.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Even if we don't, they'll lie and said we did. :yeshrug:

c86a88be_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
they left mike brown on the street, only for the camera to "run out of batteries" , so no photos were taken, no fingerprints were taken, nothing was done

Or any evidence available is being tampered with.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps

Yeah I deleted my last sentence regarding this

I just don't know anymore