BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I've been a huge advocate for showing these pictures and putting them on the front page of every newspaper in the world.

But when I clicked the link, I thought I would be okay. And then after a few minutes, I started to feel nauseated.

But this is how it should make people feel. It should make us all feel sick to our stomachs. It should make us feel sick and disgusted with ourselves.

None of us should be able to look at ourselves in the mirror.
the problem is some of these shooters want to be infamous so it plays right into their hands. Lawmakers are the ones who need to be bombarded with these scenes...

Daps
the problem is some of these shooters want to be infamous so it plays right into their hands. Lawmakers are the ones who need to be bombarded with these scenes...

Smh you're right. The only difference in our logic is that forcing people to see the pictures would cause such an outcry that lawmakers would be forced to change the gun laws. Then criminals won't be able to get guns, much the same way no one is able to get guns in Australia and the UK. @Lord Beasley

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
show them pics and vids from what happened to Giffords. they aren't removed

Can they get touched? Yea but they know it’s a very low chance they’ll get caught sleeping in this era.

These career politicians need to start paying for consequences of their selfish actions. I’m not inciting violence :whoa: I mean some kind of KPIs they are held accountable for and get bumped to the D-league for fukkin up.

Daps
no amount of pictures is going to shift the mind of Americans. The conservative wing of American politics is a death cult. They place no value on life and would much rather they and their families die than capitulate to any other perspectives.

I disagree. If you show people the broken, bullet riddled bodies of children, I think it would do something.

See right now we're all able to have cognitive dissonance.

Some children died in a school across the country. Wasn't my children. I don't know the parents. Shoot, look at Alex Jones, that's the reason why he was able to say that Sandy Hook didn't even happen, and people BELIEVED him!

Nah, show the bodies. Show the bodies, show what the first responders on the scene see.

Like I said, my stomach started turning just looking at the blood on the floor. Show the bodies, and I dare people to look at that and not feel SOMEthing.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can they get touched? Yea but they know it’s a very low chance they’ll get caught sleeping in this era.

These career politicians need to start paying for consequences of their selfish actions. I’m not inciting violence :whoa: I mean some kind of KPIs they are held accountable for and get bumped to the D-league for fukkin up.
I am fukk them it's the only way anyone learns.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
From what I read about this shooting, the devil was shooting the kids even after they were already dead. That is why there is so much blood in the photos and also why it took long to identify all the kids.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I disagree. If you show people the broken, bullet riddled bodies of children, I think it would do something.

See right now we're all able to have cognitive dissonance.

Some children died in a school across the country. Wasn't my children. I don't know the parents. Shoot, look at Alex Jones, that's the reason why he was able to say that Sandy Hook didn't even happen, and people BELIEVED him!

Nah, show the bodies. Show the bodies, show what the first responders on the scene see.

Like I said, my stomach started turning just looking at the blood on the floor. Show the bodies, and I dare people to look at that and not feel SOMEthing.
Wishful thinking. We had years and years of idiotic adults calling victims of school shootings crisis actors. Seeing IS NOT believing. It doesn't work out like that unfortunately. When the bias is strong.

This has also been the case with documented policies brutality being exposed in tor phone camera era. Cacs instead of accepting the evidence have began to say it is manufactured. People don't realize how deep in denial some others are in society to the point it affects how they see everything.