BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Normally I hate looking at this stuff but everyone needs to see it. It's gotta go viral and be posted all over the place. This is what this shyt looks like, so now they could visualize how it happens
Sadly I've seen a lot, so the pictures don't break me .....but that's a problem too

lawmakers need to be shown crime scene photos every time something like this happens. They have the power to act but are slaves to greed and pride

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Sadly I've seen a lot, so the pictures don't break me .....but that's a problem too

lawmakers need to be shown crime scene photos every time something like this happens. They have the power to act but are slaves to greed and pride
I spoke about this countless times before, but only way these folks change their stance on guns is if someone runs into these schools where these politicians kids attend and shot and kill them.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

They should visit the scene to properly bear witness. Hopefully future generations look back on this time and are confused as to why we allowed guns and mental illness to completely slip out of government's willingness to stop this.

Daps
I've been a huge advocate for showing these pictures and putting them on the front page of every newspaper in the world.

But when I clicked the link, I thought I would be okay. And then after a few minutes, I started to feel nauseated.

But this is how it should make people feel. It should make us all feel sick to our stomachs. It should make us feel sick and disgusted with ourselves.

None of us should be able to look at ourselves in the mirror.