BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

bnew

Veteran
Daps
It’s been mentioned before but as grotesque as it sounds I guarantee images of the aftermath would shift this conversation with the quickness. These particular guns serve no purpose other than to swiftly decimate and destroy their targets. I'm tempted to post a video I saw of someone testing an AR 15 out on objects meant to simulate a human flesh but it feels inappropriate for the thread.

post it.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
"Arredondo did not attend the meeting. He has gone to great lengths to avoid the public eye since the shooting. Last week, he took the oath of office for the City Council, an additional position he was elected to last month, in a secret ceremony. Police officers have also guarded his home and workplace." :pacspit:

can't run out the clock on the fed investigation with these tactics, they have 5 years to charge...
He need to catch the fade in the worst way

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
VALDE, Texas (AP) — The superintendent of the Texas school district where 19 students and two teachers were fatally shot said Thursday that the district will hire more police officers in the fall but released no information about the investigation.

During a sometimes contentious news conference, Uvalde school district officials said they wouldn’t answer any questions about the investigation or personnel matters.

When Superintendent Hal Harrell was asked if he still trusts the school district’s police chief, Pete Arredondo, he said, “that’s personnel.”

[...]

Arredondo has not responded to repeated interview requests and questions from The Associated Press.

The gunman, Salvador Ramos, spent roughly 80 minutes inside the school, and more than an hour passed from when the first officers followed him into the building and when he was killed, according to an official timeline. In the meantime, parents outside begged police to rush in and panicked children called 911 from inside.

Law enforcement and state officials have struggled to present an accurate timeline and details, and made frequent corrections to previous statements. No information about the police response has been released since the days that followed the attack.

There has also been tension between state and local authorities over how police handled the shooting and communicated what happened to the public.

https://wgntv.com/news/texas-school...rintendent-says-district-to-hire-more-police/

The same police that didn't do shyt because they were scared? Hire more of those exact same guys? Like literally the same guys? :mjtf:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
America's refusal to punish/hold cops accountable just makes them more embolden to fukk up and people will pretend they're surprised when they do

I really don't give a shyt anymore when the same situations keep playing out over and over and nothing changes

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
America's refusal to punish/hold cops accountable just makes them more embolden to fukk up and people will pretend they're surprised when they do

I really don't give a shyt anymore when the same situations keep playing out over and over and nothing changes
They need to do like Emmitt Tills mother and start showing graphic photos of the victims. I think that might make this violence hit home for these people who keep trying to right it off like their guns are more important than our children.

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
This is BS! You run drills and simulations of mass shootings in order to figure out what to do and what are barriers to success. I'm pretty sure leaving a radio behind isn't part of the drill or best practices

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Can someone fact check this?

the car doesn't run on water. his invention involves taking water and a battery and turning it into energy for the car, air, sludge, and an empty battery. his idea was that you can recycle the sludge to get better gas mileage.

edit: on second thought you'd need to refill the water now and then so i guess you could say it kind of runs on water? :jbhmm: