BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Does anyone find it odd that this kid was able to buy all this shyt and he was "poor" according to news sources?
If you want something you gonna save up for it...or his grandparents prob gave him money or he stole money from them..if he could kill his grandmother won't even put it past him that he'd steal from her...it's not that hard to figure out

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
He had a AR-15 and they had pistols. Maybe shotguns In their vehicles they went and got after he was barracaded. But you don't want to get in a shootout with a pistol versus a ar..

Plus it's a small town with only 4 full time police officers. They're probably not well trained, equipped and in decent shape. All the cops I saw on the news responding were fat as shyt
Cops outside the school holding the parents back had rifles.

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The “there’s nothing we can do about this so why bother trying” horseshyt is unacceptable. There are many, many things they can try and see what happens. Standing pat with the current status quo is as p*ssy as those officers were
Lobbyist reform. Start by removing the money and outside interest from government. That solves a multitude of problems. Guns, healthcare, etc. Get to the root of the issues.

Problem is, they all get their beak wet, so nothing is likely to happen.

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
Does anyone find it odd that this kid was able to buy all this shyt and he was "poor" according to news sources?
My freshman year of college I made about 9,000$ in a year working retail part time. Kid probably had a job saved some money up and sold other stuff like sneakers, video games, computers etc.

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
I knew something shady happened with the cops when the stories and reports weren't matching up. Now we are beginning to see that these cowardly fukkers are indirectly responsible. It doesn't matter if the demon had a bazooka. He's an 18 year old untrained kid. He should be no match for a bunch of cops with rifles. The police as an organization are all the way fukked up.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I knew something shady happened with the cops when the stories and reports weren't matching up. Now we are beginning to see that these cowardly fukkers are indirectly responsible. It doesn't matter if the demon had a bazooka. He's an 18 year old untrained kid. He should be no match for a bunch of cops with rifles. The police as an organization are all the way fukked up.

To protect and serve :troll: