BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That child isn't their responsibility. Can't have it both ways.
If people are going to be in the business of requiring women to give birth to unwanted children then those people that wanted them born need to be in the business of providing for and making sure those children have good lives. Otherwise those people should take their opinions and shut the fukk up. Let me tell you it's not a good life being born and raised by someone who only did it because they were legally required to do it and it was their "responsibility" vs being born to parents that want a child and raise them with love and care.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
If people are going to be in the business of requiring women to give birth to unwanted children then those people that wanted them born need to be in the business of providing for and making sure those children have good lives. Otherwise those people should take their opinions and shut the fukk up. Let me tell you it's not a good life being born and raised by someone who only did it because they were legally required to do it and it was their "responsibility" vs being born to parents that want a child and raise them with love and care.
Very vaginal reply brotha.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Your grandmother sister died from an abortion yet my views are invalid? She got turned into pack because she hated her child that much, you hate to see it.

When you're wrong you're wrong

The point is, rich people will have safe abortions no matter if it's legal or not.

So these laws only affect people without means.

I think your IQ is a little too low for adult conversations tho. Hopefully other users will be able to absorb information instead of trying to be offensive.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
:unimpressed: nikkas really advocating for women to slaughter babies.

Outside of the most extremes cases you don't have a right to takes someone else's life.

No one has the right to use someone else's body, even if that means that person would die without using it. Just like no one can force you to give up a kidney, the state can't force a woman to give up her uterus. People like you want *special* rights for fetuses that no other person would normally have.

That child isn't their responsibility. Can't have it both ways.

If abortions are illegal, and pregnant women are forced to carry to term, how many of those women are going to concede their rights to the child to the state? Could you even guess a percentage? I'm wager it wouldn't be small. And as such, feeding, clothing, educating and otherwise nurturing all those newborns only adds to the burden society already has. What you see as a problem for women to step up and face will almost certainly end up also exacerbating a problem for all of us.

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I think your IQ is a little too low for adult conversations tho. Hopefully other users will be able to absorb information instead of trying to be offensive.
Pffft hahaha yo this is making laugh. Bruh no disrespect but you're in No position to appraise someone's intellect. If only you knew brotha. It's funny you brought up IQ which was employed by early eugenicist to justify their views on other racial groups. And in similar fashion so was abortion in this country. But I let ya'll :cook:

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Why are y'all surprised?

Those in power have seen for years the population decline because of Birth Control and Abortions which will directly lead to the collapse of the society in the future.

That is why.

Every modern society of it's time had the same common precursor before they failed... population decline and stats are showing the USA is trending that way and they are freaking out about it.