BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

Daps
I remember years ago when Tavis Smiley used to have those Black In America functions shown on CSPAN. Some woman said black women should organize a sex strike. Judge Mathis replied, "All a man gonna do is sneak around the corner and get it from the sister that will."

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Told yall this was gonna cost them votes. and i am actually anti abortion myself. Just never thought it was right to enforce my view upon others.
You're right but Christianity is all about enforcing personal views on others. Same people that are pro-life card carrying Christians ask them about Medicare for all or any other forms of universal health care.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Told yall this was gonna cost them votes. and i am actually anti abortion myself. Just never thought it was right to enforce my view upon others.
Embarrassing L after gerrymandering tf out of the whole map, stacking all the local courts, running every disinformation campaign possible, and still ending up losing races? :picard:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed: nikkas really advocating for women to slaughter babies.

Outside of the most extremes cases you don't have a right to takes someone else's life.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

Outside of the most extremes cases you don't have a right to takes someone else's life.

Someone that wants an abortion is gonna try to have one.

Either they have the money to sneak off and have a pro do it, or - if they don't have money - they let someone who is not a pro try it.

I have a family member die from an illegal abortion. This was before Roe. My grandmother's sister. She died way before I was born.

So your absolute view on the subject is not valid. And if you're a male I'd say even less valid still.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Someone that wants an abortion is gonna try to have one.

Either they have the money to sneak off and have a pro do it, or - if they don't have money - they let someone who is not a pro try it.

I have a family member die from an illegal abortion. This was before Roe. My grandmother's sister. She died way before I was born.

So your absolute view on the subject is not valid. And if you're a male I'd say even less valid still.
Your grandmother sister died from an abortion yet my views are invalid? She got turned into pack because she hated her child that much, you hate to see it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

The only thing I'm advocating for is a person to have full control over their own body. If a woman becomes pregnant on accident and decides she's not taking that child to term that should be her decision to make. The fact that someone else is going to tell her she has to bring that baby to term is absurd. Is that person also going to care for that child and raise it or are they just saying some bullshyt they have to accept no responsibility for themselves because it makes them feel better?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
The only thing I'm advocating for is a person to have full control over their own body.
I agree. The life developing inside of her however is another body and human all together.
If a woman becomes pregnant on accident and decides she's not taking that child to term that should be her decision to make.
So if a woman is in these streets being a whore and gets seeded up RAW she has the right to slaughter her child? No sir. Ain't no WAY.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
The fact that someone else is going to tell her she has to bring that baby to term is absurd. Is that person also going to care for that child and raise it or are they just saying some bullshyt they have to accept no responsibility for themselves because it makes them feel better?
That child isn't their responsibility. Can't have it both ways.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I agree. The life developing inside of her however is another body and human all together.

So if a woman is in these streets being a whore and gets seeded up RAW she has the right to slaughter her child? No sir. Ain't no WAY.
I'm not passing judgment on how she becomes pregnant. If she decides she doesn't want the child either way is it not her body? Who is anybody else to say you're required to do that? If you want her to bring that child to term ok fine you step up and take care of the child. How many children have you adopted from women out here whoring it up to save them from undesirable births and undesirable lives raised by women who don't love or want them?

Having a child and raising one isn't some punishment or comeuppance for being a whore it's a huge responsibility with dire stakes.