BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: Yes, the social and political luxury of my people being economically exiled and run out of the city by cac gentrifiers, illegals, and buffer classes. Oh, and a black pro cop mayor who has the rhetorical and political protection to do anything to us. But we can still kill our babies, so yay. We're doing great here. :troll:

Shut the fukk up. :rudy:

:mjlol:

So then like I said MOVE!

Since you feel so uncomfortable around "illegals and buffer classes" you can move to your red state wonderland and live amongst Neo nazis, rednecks, klansmen and alt right psychos with guns and more rights than you.

Instead of a black anti-gun, pro-cop Democrat mayor, you can have a white, pro gun, pro cop, pro white, anti-BLM, anti-CRT, KKK conservative mayor AND Governor AND legislature AND judges who are all totally aligned with all your psycho narcissistic anti-immigrant views....all while smiling in your face and planning your legal subjugation as well. No buffer claws or immigrant co-conspirators eeded. Just a pen, a paper and law. Nothing but your white southern allies in the room when it all goes down. Not a liberal in sight.:troll:

Oh and on top of all that you are forbidden from "killing your babies" or making any sexual health choice under your fascist right wing Government. But at least immigrants ain't welcome either. Go you!:troll:

Quit being fake. New York has been a hotbed of settlement and immigration since at least the 16th century. It's been a hotbed of liberal movements, cultures, and ethnic/cultural diversity for centuries. Quit talking shyt about liberals and Democrats and then taking advantage of our shyt. If you hate everything about NYC, once again plan a move to one of your bumblefukk hillbilly conservative shythole destinations in the south where the cacs you truly align with are waiting to take your rights away and your bitter, anti-social,self centered "social views" and vague sense of superiority over others are welcome.

:usure: You got plenty of options if you hate immigrants so damn bad, loser.

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
I mean, it is kind of embarrassing that black men voted for republicans at a 20% clip vs only 4% for black women:yeshrug:

The Major Difference Between Black Male and Female Voters

Lies. Black men voted 12% repub while black women voted 6% repub. Also the dems give black women tangibles and incentives to vote for them (protect reproductive rights, govt. programs specifically for them, etc), whereas brehs dont get shyt and only vote for them because the other party is the klan.

Expect the number to increase with this next generation of brehs tho. :ufdup:

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

So then like I said MOVE!

Since you feel so uncomfortable around "illegals and buffer classes" you can move to your red state wonderland and live amongst Neo nazis, rednecks, klansmen and alt right psychos with guns and more rights than you.

Instead of a black anti-gun, pro-cop Democrat mayor, you can have a white, pro gun, pro cop, pro white, anti-BLM, anti-CRT, KKK conservative mayor AND Governor AND legislature AND judges who are all totally aligned with all your psycho narcissistic anti-immigrant views....all while smiling in your face and planning your legal subjugation as well. No buffer claws or immigrant co-conspirators eeded. Just a pen, a paper and law. Nothing but your white southern allies in the room when it all goes down. Not a liberal in sight.:troll:

Oh and on top of all that you are forbidden from "killing your babies" or making any sexual health choice under your fascist right wing Government. But at least immigrants ain't welcome either. Go you!:troll:

Quit being fake. New York has been a hotbed of settlement and immigration since at least the 16th century. It's been a hotbed of liberal movements, cultures, and ethnic/cultural diversity for centuries. Quit talking shyt about liberals and Democrats and then taking advantage of our shyt. If you hate everything about NYC, once again plan a move to one of your bumblefukk hillbilly conservative shythole destinations in the south where the cacs you truly align with are waiting to take your rights away and your bitter, anti-social,self centered "social views" and vague sense of superiority over others are welcome.

:usure: You got plenty of options if you hate immigrants so damn bad, loser.
:clap:

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Major Difference Between Black Male and Female Voters

Lies. Black men voted 12% repub while black women voted 6% repub. Also the dems give black women tangibles and incentives to vote for them (protect reproductive rights, govt. programs specifically for them, etc), whereas brehs dont get shyt and only vote for them because the other party is the klan.

Expect the number to increase with this next generation of brehs tho. :ufdup:
Depends on where you go

National Results 2020 President exit polls.

So either way, BM voted at twice the amount at the least, so I'm not surprised they look at us this way if we are so easily getting swayed to the side that's okay with us in nooses

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apu want to mention #NoVote or #NoTangibles.

But fail to mention that Black people voted Democrat in record numbers in 2008 & 2012. So, that racist bytch RBG could step down and what happened today wouldn't have happened.

Shills love to protect RBG.

Democrats only have themselves to blame.
“No tangibles no vote” and “both sides” twitter was only relevant in 2016 (the election in which your fellow brother in WS Donald Trump won). That movement wasn’t solely responsible for Hilary’s loss but the overall sentiment of “who cares who wins?” was very prevalent at the time.

If Hilary wins, she appoints the two justices instead of Trump. Democrats have done themselves no favors, but people who think not voting is an answer for political power are now seeing the effects of their ignorance. If not voting is a good solution, it shouldn’t be a problem if they take our rights away, right? :mjpls:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Rape happens. Complications from birth control happens. And the clowns are reportedly trying to go after birth control as well. Yall nikkas not thinking it through
I vote. I thought it thru. Sounds like the clowns who sat out all these years were the ones not thinking things thru. Vote. Or Move to states where you are protected. Or don’t. Your choice

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Black people for the most part always turn out and vote democrat you stupid fukk.. Blame them CACs and them Hispanic CACs and Karens whom are always swinging the vote to the GOP
Who’s talking about black people? I mean these coli posters who think shyt doesn’t affect em. Its not a race thing. There are Puerto Ricans I know personally guilty of the same shyt fukk them too.

You stupid fukk don’t ever @ me again you useless sack of shyt. You want some attention go find your father.