BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also this ruth gindensburg bytch
She didn’t want to step down when Obama asked her now look.
Like she doesn’t like how a nikka can tell her what to do:mjpls:
I know how she felt about Kaepernick kneeling
The blame is squarely with her, and white female voters who elected trump.

Putin's plan to destabilize America is gaining momentum.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Whoever said this is about declining white birth rates hit the nail on the head.
I don't believe that's true. This is simply about control. Abortions are at an all time low and continue to drop. They don't make a meaningful impact on birth rates. It's not abortion driving this decline, it's people choosing not to have babies for various reasons.

If they really wanted to make a positive impact, they would work to make material conditions better to encourage people to have more babies.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They're coming for civil rights next. Yes, that includes the black civil rights parts of the commerce clause.

Affirmative action is finished.

Yall should just get ready.

We warned yall.
Biden is in the office. This is what you wanted apu

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Whoever said this is about declining white birth rates hit the nail on the head.
That's all this is about. They want you white girls to have those damn babies, even the biracial ones.

Richard Spencer said something that most white birth are not even coming from white wombs. I was like lol then I thought about it. White folks really about to be done like Japanese folks in 2060

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Republicans are the masters of the long game. They've been taking their time making this happen.

They'll 100% go after voting rights act next. The end goal will be legalized segregation again and then they'll aim for restricting the kinds of jobs black people can work.

One or two things will happen next: Either radical leftism will take over, or straight up fascism will show up again. America has been primed for fascism for years. Either way, you better have your guns ready. That's the one thing that conservatives won't get rid of and ironically is the saving grace of any liberal movements. Liberal minded people are still behind on the arms race since conservatives have been going crazy building their own arsenals. They'll be outgunned.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
whats the minimum income requirement for people to be allowed to reproduce?

whats the cut-off point? 50k? 75k?
Minimum income? nikka what:gucci:

you can’t stop poor people from having kids in a civilized society. We should be prioritizing education and economic mobility to pull these folks out of poverty,so they can care for their children. Not one poor person wants to be poor. It’s usually a vicious cycle of generational poverty in a nation rife with wealth inequality and a poor social safety net.Again I’m not saying folk should have children they can’t care for but this is the real world and these kids are here and coming, people who complain about abortion should have their checks garnished or shut up:hubie:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The infiltration is insane. I'm like is this still a black forum anymore
a lot of these dudes ain't even republicans. As black men, I get it. A lot of people just to vent and feel SOME power over the discourse so they take some contrarian ass opinions...but OFFLINE, we know damn well they ain't fukking MAGA :stopitslime:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Republicans are the masters of the long game. They've been taking their time making this happen.

They'll 100% go after voting rights act next. The end goal will be legalized segregation again and then they'll aim for restricting the kinds of jobs black people can work.

One or two things will happen next: Either radical leftism will take over, or straight up fascism will show up again. America has been primed for fascism for years. Either way, you better have your guns ready. That's the one thing that conservatives won't get rid of and ironically is the saving grace of any liberal movements. Liberal minded people are still behind on the arms race since conservatives have been going crazy building their own arsenals. They'll be outgunned.
Right, all these clowns looking for one reason NOT to vote... and all these ardent conservative a$$holes need one reason TO vote.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yall know damn well all these chicks on the timeline did NOT want this...all these incels thinking this shyt is going to help them about to take an even BIGGER L when they realize women won't risk dating losers only to get knocked up :laff:
They never had that intention in the first place.

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
They got rid of the 60 vote rule to confirm a Supreme Court justice against Democratic opposition.

That is not the same as actually expanding the current number of Supreme Court seats which requires legislation/a bill to move through Congress.

You and I both know the only ones standing in the way of democrats doing this are democrats
:beli: