🚨BREAKING🚨Rays SS Wander Franco Got a Weird Case.[UPDATE 7/9/2024] formally charged with sexual abuse and sexual exploitation against a MINORRRRRRR

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I dunno Trevor Bauer went to Japan and was treated like a king before his rape accusations were cleared
Yeah , he went all the way to japan . He's been cleared and mlb teams still avoid him .

I just don't see an mlb team dealing with the headaches of having a pedophile in their team . They would rather get a player accused of murder than one accused of pedophilia .

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
yikes

@tremonthustler1 how legit are the DR courts?.....is this all just leading to some kinda payoff?
we're past a payoff now. Especially with the nature of the case. If this was just over some money, yeah calls get made, but if he out here lusting after young teens and shyt, who wants that freed?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:sadcam: I randomly bought a case of baseball cards because I want to get back into collecting. I got a Wander Franco Allen and Ginter rip box topper(basically a jumbo baseball card) as an extra inside the box. It's one of those cards where you can leave it as is or you can rip it open and there are 3 mini cards inside. Guess I'll rip it open and see what’s in there.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
yikes

@tremonthustler1 how legit are the DR courts?.....is this all just leading to some kinda payoff?

Unfortunately when it comes to messing around with minors and high profile athletes or entertainers they go hard after them, even though it’s a common occurrence for older men to mess around with teens in DR. It all depends of the public outcry, in this case it has gotten a lot of publicity, lawyers wanna make a name, prosecutors wanna make a name and there are rumblings around that there were some people behind the scenes trying to make this go viral by making it public with a coordinated act by all those Twitter accounts.

Hit the translate tab on the tweet.