🚨BREAKING🚨Rays SS Wander Franco Got a Weird Case.[UPDATE 7/9/2024] formally charged with sexual abuse and sexual exploitation against a MINORRRRRRR

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
He didn’t want to play ball. Don’t ask me how.

Getting caught with an underage girl isn’t really a showstopper in a country like the DR (plenty of Euros are on the same type of time)

I always assumed he didn’t want to pay the hush money so the family went global

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting caught with an underage girl isn’t really a showstopper in a country like the DR (plenty of Euros are on the same type of time)

or he abused someone in the police forces/high up in the government’s daughter/relative.

he either on a boat to somewhere and gonna have to live out his life as another person… good luck in the era of smart phones. or he went out somewhere and killed himself because he determined that was better than being a pedo in DR prison.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
This needs a 30 for 30. He had a $182 million contract and the paydays weren't even set to kick in until 2025-26.
This goes deep kid has been called the greatest prospect since trout for years before he even got called up

He was a true phenom at 15

This is a colossal disaster for Tampa and MLB

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Wait?..more than one? I thought it was only one when this shyt broke earlier this year
:why:

Grade A Dumbass
and that one is under dispute.

The fact that there's more is what's gonna push his shyt in.

My Rookie Card

no-nooo.gif
shoulda swapped that in for a Martian card.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

If I'm not mistaken, he cut her off and ghosted and she went for his jugular after that.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
this guy out did the diddler should’ve paid her off before now it’s too late and he’s broke and on the run what an L :picard:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Why didn’t he just pay the bytch. I know we talking about someone who made a decision to have sex with minors but not paying her is arguably an even worse decision.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This goes deep kid has been called the greatest prospect since trout for years before he even got called up

He was a true phenom at 15

This is a colossal disaster for Tampa and MLB
Yeah, it's a really big deal for baseball. This guy is basically the Zion/Ja of MLB.