🚨BREAKING🚨Rays SS Wander Franco Got a Weird Case.[UPDATE 7/9/2024] formally charged with sexual abuse and sexual exploitation against a MINORRRRRRR

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
From a young phenom with a 182 million dollar contract to most likely being banned for life from mlb & goin to jail :ufdup:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
My Rookie Card

no-nooo.gif

I had his Diamond 97 Card for my Diamond Dynasty on The Show and thats while the Allegations was in the Air,I dont think The Show fully erased him yet(shyt,Giddey is still on 2k:skip:)

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I doubt he will ever play in the MLB again . It would be a PR storm for which ever team decides to get him , plus no player would want to play together with a pedo.
There's a lot of talentless, terrible teams in MLB. Give it a little time and someone will give him another shot depending on how this plays out.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I doubt he will ever play in the MLB again . It would be a PR storm for which ever team decides to get him , plus no player would want to play together with a pedo.
I dunno Trevor Bauer went to Japan and was treated like a king before his rape accusations were cleared

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
remember that child molester pitcher from oregon, he never got a shot, he was a projected second round pick
Franco was the #1 prospect in baseball, was an All-Star this past season and a WAR darling. It depends how this plays out. I'm not saying he 100% will get another shot but I wouldn't scoff at the idea right this moment. A lot of guys have gotten second chances and he's only 22.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
remember that child molester pitcher from oregon, he never got a shot, he was a projected second round pick
We are talking about a generation talent so things change when it comes to that