BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
nikka what? No media was asking for riots. Democrats wanted riots? Wtf are you talking about. You gonna come with receipts my g
Biden didn’t say shyt about riots til it polled bad. Don Lemon didn’t denounce any violence til it polled bad. Now republicans are staging shyt to pop off right when early voting starts. It’s right in front of your eyes
CNN's Lemon warns of Democratic 'blind spot' on 'riots': 'It shows up in the polling'

months of shyt burning and didn’t say a damn thing. It brought them viewers

Last edited:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Biden didn’t say shyt about riots til it polled bad. Don Lemon didn’t denounce any violence til it polled bad. Now republicans are staging shyt to pop off right when early voting starts. It’s right in front of your eyes
CNN's Lemon warns of Democratic 'blind spot' on 'riots': 'It shows up in the polling'

months of shyt burning and didn’t say a damn thing. It brought them viewers
so not acting like Fox news about riots means you wanted riots? You sound like Fox news. Them not saying shyt when it was going on doesn't mean they were birdman rubbing their hands about the shyt. It was obvious what the spin was going to be.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Do you think moderates/conservatives like seeing cops being shot? I know you don't care about them, but you can NEVER forget how these people think. I always think about how white supremacists and these conservative trolls think. Its sheer survival instinct to factor in how they respond to these events.

I mean just zoom out.

Remember that while yall are THINKING about voting, these people definitely WILL vote and ARE voting and they WILL remember nights like this.

Its not helping to keep Trump out of office.

Early voting has started.

Everything that happens now can radically shift the energy in helping or hurting Trump.

why do you think that AG waited this long?
Kicking the can down the road.

I think we all knew how shaky a "murder" charge was. At best it would've been negligent manslaughter, even after we saw the BF got released on shaky accusations.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
AG is married to Mitch’s granddaughter

he’s further in the sunken place than Kanye ever was/is
I saw Tariq say that on his podcast but I can't find proof of it.

I know Daniel Cameron worked in Mitch Connell's senate office, but I don't know about his wife's relation.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
so not acting like Fox news about riots means you wanted riots? You sound like Fox news. Them not saying shyt when it was going on doesn't mean they were birdman rubbing their hands about the shyt. It was obvious what the spin was going to be.
Not denouncing = condoning to most folks. It brought them eyeballs. Same people that’s get on trump for not denouncing nazis means he’s enabling them (which is true) didn’t denounce the violence in cities til it bury their polling

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
The AG is married to Mitch Mcconnell's granddaughter. Man this was never gonna turn out well.

edit: Looking at the ages of his daughters it's not likely she's his granddaughter but possibly his niece. My bad there. Mcconnell was at Camerons wedding so he has pretty close ties to him and is referred to as his protege. I'll have to do some more digging on Cameron's new wife though.

Last edited: