BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
this is what they want to happen. National riots right before election? Trump gonna come out preaching that Law and Order foolishness tomorrow, send in the national guard and them psy op boys he had up in Seattle snatching folks off the streets and putting them in unmarked vehicles, and they're gonna crack some serious heads, and then he's gonna skate right back into office cause white folks don't want to see their cities burn.

At least, this is what their plan is.
This is exactly what will happen

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
(Lack of) voting is how that c00n AG got his position, and do fukkery with Breonna Taylor's case.
It seems like a lot of these bruhs thinks the bad political ramifications won’t effect them, like they’re playing the sims and can turn this shyt off when it becomes to absurd. This shyt is real life and effects all of us:mindblown:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
i believe (no proof) the three detectives were looking for the exboyfriend's(drug dealer) drug money. 3 detectives, no body cams, middle of the night, only 1 "neighbor" heard them announce themselves. If these people were some drug kingpins the police would have rolled up in there with all kinds of uniformed cops and backup.

****take this with a grain of salt.****
:ohhh:

Daps
you have zero basis for that assumption

Who is trying to make meaningful changes for black people? How many meaningful changes have been made for blacks in the last 40 years?

black ppl being allowed to hold public office, even culminating with the election of a black president, no matter how you feel about them personally. They got there, and before 40 years ago, that wasn't possible.

Black ppl not facing outright housing discrimination. Of course, it still happens but not nearly to the extent of 40 years ago.

Black ppl being allowed to attend schools of our choice. Of course, there are issues with it, but 40 years ago, there were whole entire white mobs of thousands of folks that would gather to riot to keep us from being allowed in their school.

Black ppl being able to go into stores whenever we want to. Of course, they still follow us around stores at times, but 40 years ago, we couldn't even step foot in these places.

40 years ago, there were outright lynchings of black ppl happening, hundreds of them, maybe even thousands. Yes, we've had some lynchings over the summer this year, but compare 10 or 15 to the hundreds that took place 40 years ago.

I mean, I can keep going here.

Are we where we need to be, or where we want to be? Of course not. But to say that no meaningful changes have been made doesn't make sense.

40 years ago, you and I could have been on the road traveling and needing to use a restroom and probably 90 out of 100 places that we would come across would have a white's only sign at the RESTROOM. We wouldn't have even been able to use the toilet freely.

So much change has happened over the past 40 years, compared to where we were. And you might make light of these things and declare them to be small things and that's because we haven't lived through it.

I'm sure black folks that were alive back then and under outright Jim Crow don't see those things as small things, and are happy for the progress that we've made, even if it's just a little bit of progress relatively speaking.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
It seems like a lot of these bruhs thinks the bad political ramifications won’t effect them, like they’re playing the sims and can turn this shyt off when it becomes to absurd. This shyt is real life and effects all of us:mindblown:

Stupid people are regularly surprised/caught off guard due to lack of foresight. Darwinism tends to be tough on them

Daps
Sounds good in theory and it was even being talked about under Eric Holder. But who would pay their salaries but more importantly, who would be in the commission that is not already compromised? There is a "commission" and its supposed to be internal affairs but its a joke full of union members.

Black ppl should be the commission. Just like Jews are the judges when someone does something to their ppl. But to get to that point we have to gain economic and political power that we do not currently have.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Have we looked at the racial makeup of Kentucky?!?!:what: you acting like black folks didn't vote against him in the first place??? why don't you realize how can black people effect change when we are NOT the majority in these ALL WHITE STATES!!! FOH...:what: jesus christ wake up to the shyt ya shoveling

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Claude Anderson has repeatedly said voting is pointless though. I do feel it’s important to vote in your local elections, but this presidential shyt means little. I’m in Chicago, and if I didn’t vote, the state would still go blue. I do think this year may be a special exception, but at the same time, if you’re not voting for something that benefits YOU, what’s the point?
I'm in Texas and it's a lock that Trump will win here because of the electoral college. That's why shyt pisses me off how states like Florida, Ohio, Michigan, etc can decide elections. Abolish the electoral college!

This c00n Kentucky AG is prime reason why state and local elections matter. I do understand disillusionment with presidential politics but these local elections aren't really nothing to sleep on.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
black ppl being allowed to hold public office, even culminating with the election of a black president, no matter how you feel about them personally. They got there, and before 40 years ago, that wasn't possible.

Black ppl not facing outright housing discrimination. Of course, it still happens but not nearly to the extent of 40 years ago.

Black ppl being allowed to attend schools of our choice. Of course, there are issues with it, but 40 years ago, there were whole entire white mobs of thousands of folks that would gather to riot to keep us from being allowed in their school.

Black ppl being able to go into stores whenever we want to. Of course, they still follow us around stores at times, but 40 years ago, we couldn't even step foot in these places.

40 years ago, there were outright lynchings of black ppl happening, hundreds of them, maybe even thousands. Yes, we've had some lynchings over the summer this year, but compare 10 or 15 to the hundreds that took place 40 years ago.

I mean, I can keep going here.

Are we where we need to be, or where we want to be? Of course not. But to say that no meaningful changes have been made doesn't make sense.

40 years ago, you and I could have been on the road traveling and needing to use a restroom and probably 90 out of 100 places that we would come across would have a white's only sign at the RESTROOM. We wouldn't have even been able to use the toilet freely.

So much change has happened over the past 40 years, compared to where we were. And you might make light of these things and declare them to be small things and that's because we haven't lived through it.

I'm sure black folks that were alive back then and under outright Jim Crow don't see those things as small things, and are happy for the progress that we've made, even if it's just a little bit of progress relatively speaking.

40 years ago was 1980

you’re listing stuff that dates back further than 40 years ago

It is common knowledge that black people have not made much progress in the last 40 years. Come on now :unimpressed:

anyone who thinks Malcolm x would be satisfied with the progress that we made needs to log off and do some reading