BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA

All Imma say is, make sure you got it on you...:hubie:

Literally got armed, racist cacs, with assault rifles, policing the streets, and terrorizing citizens, masquerading as some type of "do-gooders". :mjpls:

Nggas everywhere (the burbs, the hood, etc.) better start gettin on code, and quit warring amongst each other every second. fukk a GD, BD, or other click, from around the corner, somewhere. These are out enemies. :mjpls:

Last edited:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Only if you believe the cop's story. What reason would they have to tell the truth? The one witness that says he heard them announce themselves in an apartment full of other witnesses who heard nothing? He could be paid off or they could have something on him and told him to cap to save his own ass.

I don't believe their story. Yes, Breonna's boyfriend may have fired first, but that was cause the police DIDN'T ANNOUNCE THEMSELVES...

The only way this would be the correct result legally if it wasn't a no-knock warrant, and that's what the case hinges on. It was a no-knock warrant and now the police are trying to cover themselves by denying that it was a no-knock.
I think you are confused. They did have a no-knock warrant. That gave them the right to enter without announcing themselves.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This country is on the brink of something very ugly
November is going to be a bloodbath, you have to be blind not to see it...

My wife got her mail in ballot today and tickets already booked for her and the kid to fly down to Jamaica in October and stay till after the election...

I'm taking no chances and I live in NY...All yall in dumb fukk Trump CAC red states need to take this shyt seriously and get armed...