Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Damn my Dad who hasn’t watched in 20+ years just texted me about this shyt. Said he just heard it on the radio on the way to work :huhldup::ahh:

JordanGetOut.gif

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not sure why Bruce Prichard keeps being brought up since he probably has the easiest off-ramp compared to everyone else in Vince's circle. He's got the podcast to fall back on, which is why he got rehired in the first place.

I don't think Bruce and Steph see eye to eye. If his hands are clean in this whole fiasco, I am sure he's not feeling good about his job security at the E with Steph in charge.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Steps down temporarily as CEO and chairman of the board while investigated :lupe:

Continues to have all the influence because he keeps his stock share and puts his daughter in charge :patrice:

Keeps his position as head of creative :mjlol:

Uses the controversy to pop a rating with a live appearance :dead:

We might be being witnesses of the most carny move of the decade brehs :laff:

Onita watching this week's episode like

full

In his version, Hayabusa's daughter becomes the CEO and lures him to ring, before detonating a bomb under it after the promo :wow:

Also - :russ: at CNBC reporting "He tore up the script :damn: " like he doesn't do that every week :skip:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Somebody has to step in and tell him that this isn’t a good idea. Even sponsors has to be looking at this news like :whoa:

I doubt it, whoever has the first ad slot after he's done is loving it. They thought it was just gonna be a regular episode when they bought

He's going to out for the first 10 minutes and say goodbyes and apologize and they're going to cheer him out for all he's done in the past. Security will do their job in case somebody wants to be seen

They've had 2 months to plan for potential backlash, it's the rest of the world that just found out 2 days ago