Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
in those messages why didn’t they show her response ? Cause she was probably saying freaky shyt back
You have to look at it where they fostered an environment of abuse where she felt she had to "participate" or face losing her livelihood. Predators like Vince look for desperate and vulnerable people, because they're seemingly easier to bend.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Man. Say brehs....

So, a LONG time ago, when I was a kid (like maybe 13 yrs old) , my Dad was helping his former cop friend who has a security company in Dallas....one of the guys also hired for security was a wrestler. I think he wrestled at the Sportatorium maybe.

My dad talked to him a while as they worked and told him I was a big wrestling fan and how we went to wwf shows etc, and dude straight up told my dad that they only reason he didn't go to WWF is bc Vince McMahon was "gay and was going with the male wrestlers.". I don't know if he meant ALL the wrestlers, but apparently it was a contingent that he just wasn't down with doing.

Of course, when my Dad told me what the guy said, I didn't want to think about that bc I, like y'all, love wrestling. But all this seems to be coming out in addition to other stuff.

Last edited:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Wasnt the rock supposed to come back for wrestlemania too?

If its one thing Dwayne cares about, its his image, he might dead that whole situation now
He'll be back.

I feel like him being on the board for TKO is part of a deal for him to work WM

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
@Brad Piff

It took him one day to come up with this sorry ass post. It sounds like you're shook to come in here and defend daddy.

Best believe that when Vince is removed or dies I'm going going to be here shytting on you equally or more than what Vince was doing to Ms Grant. Now lay down and take this deuce:umad::umad::umad:

A lot of people on here support and engage with that shyt poster too. No fukken shame. Imagine supporting a racist rapist because people are a fan of another wrestling promotion.