Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
It's not that he literally shyt on her head...it's that he left came back and smashed again after he did it :scust:
During the first month of Covid shutdowns i might add. Im talking PEAK Covid…

And he went raw too…every time :hhh:

I read damn near the majority of that 67 page document and it’s worse then yall can imagine. :picard:

The fact he used her as a negotiation tactic to get Brock back is wild. The fact that Brock entertained it and was going to fukk her but he was too drunk or his travel arrangements got fukked up so he couldn’t go see her tells me that the universe was lowkey looking out for him. But he did just settle for videos/pics….:scust:

Also from the timeline, Vince was stressing that she wasn’t gonna sign the NDA all the way up to the Royal Rumble 2022. It said that Vince told her that he couldn’t think straight because Linda found out about the affair and it was affecting his work.

If you read up on everything that went on behind the scenes at Rumble 2022, you would know of all the fukkery that happened. And according to SRS, it was the most lowest morale ever was and the talent stopped believing in Vince as their leader.

:ohhh:

Yeah I think this might be the death blow to him brehs.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
During the first month of Covid shutdowns i might add. Im talking PEAK Covid…

And he went raw too…every time :hhh:

I read damn near the majority of that 67 page document and it’s worse then yall can imagine. :picard:

The fact he used her as a negotiation tactic to get Brock back is wild. The fact that Brock entertained it and was going to fukk her but he was too drunk or his travel arrangements got fukked up so he couldn’t go see her. So he just settled for videos/pics….:scust:

Also from the timeline, Vince was stressing that she wasn’t gonna sign the NDA all the way up to the Royal Rumble 2022. It said that Vince told her that he couldn’t think straight because Linda found out about the affair and it was affecting his work.

If you read up on everything that went on behind the scenes at Rumble 2022, you would know of all the fukkery that happened. And according to SRS, it was the most lowest morale ever was and the talent stopped believing in Vince as their leader.

:ohhh:

Yeah I think this might be the death blow to him brehs.
It has to be. TKO has to bring down the hammer on WWE. Multiple people need to be fired.

If they don’t do something major, TKO is going to fukk around and find themselves liable, potentially criminally liable if they aren’t already, because if they don’t get rid of the black mold it’s just going to keep spreading.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
It has to be. TKO has to bring down the hammer on WWE. Multiple people need to be fired.

If they don’t do something major, TKO is going to fukk around and find themselves liable, potentially criminally liable if they aren’t already, because if they don’t get rid of the black mold it’s just going to keep spreading.
Do not be surprised if Vince is removed from his executive chair on Friday or by the end of the weekend. If not…then by Monday right after the stocks open or close.

I firmly believe this is going to be swift…

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: 907

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
xRO5HN.jpg

xRORpW.jpg

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Do not be surprised if Vince is removed from his executive chair on Friday or by the end of the week.

I firmly believe this is going to be swift…
Anyone that participated in the crimes? Needs to be fired

Anyone that helped cover up the crimes? Needs to be fired

Anyone that participated in that sham investigation? Needs to be fired