Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vince had Triple H humping a mannequin that was supposed to be Kane's dead girlfriend. He did all that shyt.
HHH and Bruce wanted it to be unserious as possible, Vince was the only one who wanted to play it serious.

told them they can do an unserious take and a serious take....but the serious take first....they never did the unserious one :snoop:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
During a David-versus-Goliath-type wrestling match in 2019, Ms. Grant shared with McMahon her thoughts on the event, the draw of rooting for the underdog, and ideas for future events. McMahon complimented her creative input. She believed she was being taken seriously—that is, until McMahon named a dildo after the smaller wrestler and attempted to sexualize the situation, diminishing her input.

full

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I believe it's Linda before Stephanie because Linda would strong arm people her and Vince where the perfect team Vince had to do something that really pissed Linda off for her to leave him.

Linda hasn’t been with the company since she left for that senate run. And her and Vince probably haven’t truly been married since the attitude era. Maybe even longer