Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Daps
It’s a foundational element of old white money. Once you’re rich enough to buy any material good without having to consider the cost, it doesn’t hit the same so they start looking for real depraved shyt to do. Also comes from being raised by people who have a similar worldview :scust:
Vince is white trailer trash. He grew up with his mom in a trailer park.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Gonna wake up to hear that Vince got ran over by a bus or something
OJNKGW.gif

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
No doubt in my mind Vince raped that woman referee in the 80s. No doubt in my mind Vince was fukking on Christy Hemme, you put the pieces together from the time period and what was said and who left the company and it all adds up to her.

There's probably dozens of other cases too.
The tanning salon incident too

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
I wonder who the other employees are. #1 sounds like Dunn beaver mouth ass. #4 sounds like a female so I’m guessing it’s either Steph or Michele Wilson

I believe it's Linda before Stephanie because Linda would strong arm people her and Vince where the perfect team Vince had to do something that really pissed Linda off for her to leave him.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I believe it's Linda before Stephanie because Linda would strong arm people her and Vince where the perfect team Vince had to do something that really pissed Linda off for her to leave him.

Linda seem the type to be fine with cheating and all that so long as the money is right. She's a piece of shyt too.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Linda seem the type to be fine with cheating and all that so long as the money is right. She's a piece of shyt too.
shes fine with it cause she probably has no choice, maybe she signed a prenup or shes just happy he doesnt want to touch her anymore.