Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Vince has gone above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to embarrassing his entire family these last few years and I’m not even adding all of the wrestling angles from back in the day that were his idea (which included subjects like rape, incest, racism, and necrophilia.) But Steph, HHH, Shane, and Linda will remain mum on the matter and we’ll probably see Vince in a month or two strutting around a public event acting like nothing is wrong.

As for Brock: I wonder if Sable and him have a prenuptial agreement.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Now we have JeriKKKho liking tweets asking people to keep the same energy, and Maria K is not surprisingly making this about her:francis:. The statement from Endeavor about Vince not being involved in TKO or WWE operations is basically them getting ready to throw him in the bushes. :mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He would've held the company hostage if he wasn’t put back power

TV rights
Endeavor Deal

This is karma
Vince is a perfect example of someone being the greatest asset to become the biggest liability. If the WWE hadn't been sold then this right here could've been their AOL/Time Warner moment, now Endeavor can just throw him to the wolves and move on.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Stan war shyt is weak today because we’re all older.. I don’t understand how cats be 30+ on still on that.. but I ain’t gon lie to ya’ll.. back in the TNA days, I was heavy on the fukk WWE train. I can’t remember who else was on board. I know there was a nikka named the real brand or something? I wanna say Mook was gang too… and I hate you

Where all my tNA brothers go man? shyt was special :banderas:
Don't forget lame ass TNADubb :mjlol: still a loser ass weirdo stan war in every forum to this day

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Vince and Trump are two peas in a pod. Two septugenarians who crave absolute power, treat women like objects and have these weird obsessions with fukking their daughters.
It’s a foundational element of old white money. Once you’re rich enough to buy any material good without having to consider the cost, it doesn’t hit the same so they start looking for real depraved shyt to do. Also comes from being raised by people who have a similar worldview :scust: