Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Kevin Dunn left abruptly for a reason and it wasn't because of tko :huhldup:
Shyt was about to hit the head…I Mean hit the fan

You always wonder how warped some of these millionaires with money and power might be, but got damn Vince is off the charts. I understand the fact that his own mom supposedly did some shyt to him, but yet and still, no excuse on his part

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
A spokesperson for TKO Group Holdings, the parent company of WWE, has issued a statement to Courthouse News regarding today’s announcement of a legal filing by former WWE employee Janel Grant against former WWE Chairman and current TKO Executive Chairman of the Board, Vince McMahon. The lawsuit filed by Grant in the US District Court of Connecticut against McMahon and former EVP John Laurinaitis for years-long sexual and emotional abuse Grant endured during her tenure as a WWE employee.

The TKO spokesperson issued the following statement on Vince McMahon and his role in WWE and TKO, noting that the company takes Grant’s “horrific allegations very seriously”:

“Mr. McMahon does not control TKO nor does he oversee the day-to-day operations of WWE. While this matter pre-dates our TKO executive team’s tenure at the company, we take Ms. Grant’s horrific allegations very seriously and are addressing this matter internally.”

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I’ve been on the fukk the fed train since sometime in high school and I’ve never gotten off. Every year that goes by makes me further entrenched on it.
I let up on all that a long time ago honestly. I’m enjoying the hell out of post-Vince WWE

But I was fully immersed in WWE hate in my TNA era..

Being an adult is realizing all this wrestling shyt is a mixed bag and offer both good and bad depending on what you look for in a product. Trying to constantly shyt on one to make the other look good is so corny past like 30. Whenever people send those stan profiles like the bald light skinned dude, I cringe

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Hi haters 😀

stay making marks mad
bushlaugh.png

882.gif

:laff:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Wouldn’t surprise me if Vince was making her fukk the talent and other employees
Hypothetically, considering how “freaky” Vince might be, if the long rumored Savage/Stephanie thing was actually true, Vince probably wasn’t mad that he fukked (might even knew bout it), but probably got mad because Macho bust in her and knocked her up :francis:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
yeah, years ago I remember people were talking about how they would have "imports" for pro-athletes.

That and some orgs have on staff "team girls" on call.

fiscally, it makes sense to pay a girl a 50K stipend rather than having your 30 million dollar star player get caught up with with a crazy bish.