Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Reading all that like... Send Vinnie to Guantanamo

giphy.gif

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
And that ladies and gentlemen is why Endeavor labeled him a liability, and this I'm sure gives them grounds to remove him completely. I wonder who's going to wind up with his shares when he dies/goes to prison/flees the country.

I'm shocked that Linda hasn't divorced him yet given he no longer owns the company.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The woman claims McMahon lured her with promises of career advancement and subsequently exploited and trafficked her to other men within the company. Grant, who signed a nondisclosure agreement in 2022, seeks to void the agreement and unspecified financial damages after McMahon allegedly stopped payments under the deal. McMahon and WWE representatives have not immediately responded to requests for comment.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Ain't no way this is the only person this has happened to....and if it's true that he was getting her to fukk talent on the roster, this shyt could get REAL ugly for the company.
This goes all the way back to referee Rita Chatterton and there’s a whole different element when you start looking into Pat Patterson and the cream team