Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Daps
I’m not kidding.

I swear for the past few nights, I’ve been watching a lot of Vince stuff on YouTube because as much as I can’t stand him, I still have a soft spot for dude even with all of his idiosyncrasies. I even thought about making a Vince appreciation thread…

And then this news breaks less than 12 hours later :mjlol:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Vince deserves to burn in hell for what he did.

But your weirdo ass coming in here and immediately using the abuse of a woman to deflect on the Jericho accusations is EMBARRASSING. fukkin neckbeard loser.

What the fukk does what I typed have to do with AEW or Jericho? You don’t know or communicate with me enough to anticipate anything more than the words I typed. Mental illness is rampant, you get help for yourself. If people don’t look deeper into why Stephanie would vote her own father out of the company then immediately resign now, given what’s reported about Vince today, and the rumor about Stephanie’s past then nothing backstage is worth investigating. This is a major deal.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
What the fukk does what I typed have to do with AEW or Jericho? You don’t know or communicate with me enough to anticipate anything more than the words I typed. Mental illness is rampant, you get help for yourself. If people don’t look deeper into why Stephanie would vote her own father out of the company then immediately resign now, given what’s reported about Vince today, and the rumor about Stephanie’s past then nothing backstage is worth investigating. This is a major deal.

You know what you did.