Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
That's the thing about this. From the lil Ive seen she may have only sent pics/vids to brock. That doesnt mean Brock knew all this other shyt and she was forced to do it. But ppl want to lump Brock in with Vince and Ace :manny:

Brock fits the description. Guilty until proven innocent. :mjpls:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Vince isn't on Bill Cosby's level of fame. I always say, this is a moment where WWE needs to be thankful they're not as mainstream as they clamor to be. WWE is huge and all, but this story will be huge for a day, mainly in the wrestling circles, and then only mainly talked about in the wrestling circles going forward.
You have a point.

Alonzo Mourning Gary Payton GIF - Alonzo Mourning Gary Payton Miami Heat GIFs

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Holy shyt. No wonder they had Rock all in front of the camera early this week. Need some positive publicity cuz they knew this was coming out.
Then why would they still have Vince there with him if they knew it was coming out?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Reading all that like... Send Vinnie to Guantanamo

giphy.gif

Breh dude needs to burn down in Bray's trap house:

015_Randy-Orton-204--4399ad6164d084c3beb44aed3b557618.jpg

I knew dude was a piece of shyt, but thought it was typical scumbag rich cac behavior. This fukking menace gave me biblical chills on the back of my neck.

My wife forever hoping dude is worm food , but now I understand :picard: . How are you going to have a threesome and shyt on the forehead of a jawn because "grapefruits".

Not even JBO brehs would stoop to such lows, and them brehs talk about sucking the fart out of a sip cup of a PAWG :francis:

Yeah...this wrestling shyt is demonic.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
That's the thing about this. From the lil Ive seen she may have only sent pics/vids to brock. That doesnt mean Brock knew all this other shyt and she was forced to do it. But ppl want to lump Brock in with Vince and Ace :manny:
Yea but that’s expected lol

You know nikkas aren’t gonna be normal about this. Wrestling fans are gonna wrestling fan. It’s gonna turn into some tribal WWE evil, bu bu but Tony Khan, fire Triple H, Chris Jericho blah blah blah shyt. Lost in this will be this poor woman that Vince was putting through hell

All we can do is sit back and watch it all burn my g!

Last edited: