Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Shock-Wow-GIF-source.gif
:huhldup:
Soon, I think Nick Kahn will say to Vince:

240px-Look_At_Me%2C_I%27m_The_Captain_Now_meme_1.jpg
ShortActualAmericanwigeon-size_restricted.gif

Daps
Who leaked this to the Wall Street Journal? That's a story in itself. Stephanie has been getting shytted on recently, was it her? She did take a leave of absence, coincidentally right before the shyt dropped? Triple H? Linda McMahon may be upset Vince is still cheating and this is some get back and have leaked it. Or maybe Nick Khan, securing his role as head of WWE moving Vince out the paint to secure the sale or the future....

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The first email, sent to board members on March 30, alleged that Mr. McMahon, 76 years old, initially hired the woman at a salary of $100,000 but increased it to $200,000 after beginning a sexual relationship with her. The email to the board also alleged that Mr. McMahon “gave her like a toy” to Mr. Laurinaitis. The board is investigating the allegations in the email, the people familiar with the inquiry said.
vince and johnny ace are some sexual deviants...but then i shouldnt be so surprised with johnny ace..i heard all them damn stories of him and mrs baba in all japan