Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
She straight up left.
Then all this stuff coincidentally came out about Vince and he stepped down
Then Steph came back......

:jbhmm:

She tried to get that nikka up out the paint.... Vinnie Mac really had them thinking he was done... I can imagine him sitting at home thinking "how long should I wait before I burst their bubble?" They just heard no chance blaring through the speakers at the office one day and Vince came strutting in like its me bytches :mjlit:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Add Goldust and Rikishi to the list
Add Viscera to the list
viscera-viscagra.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The Nick Khan interview on CNBC some masterful chess playing. David Faber putting it out there that Comcast might not be in the running, and Nick quietly letting him know that he(Faber) doesn't know what they have going on. On top of that the WWE stock price continued to rise during his interview. Without the WWE under their umbrella the USA network goes back to the basement, and I'm pretty sure Peacock goes belly up shortly after.

Edit: Just read that Xfinity customers are no longer going to be getting Peacock for free, so maybe Comcast isn't as stable as I thought they were.:patrice:

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Reading back is hilarious lol my AEW brehs wanted that Saudi deal to be real so bad. The victory lap was insane, and the pivot to Tony Khan buying WWE was even more insane

:dead:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Reading back is hilarious lol my AEW brehs wanted that Saudi deal to be real so bad. The victory lap was insane, and the pivot to Tony Khan buying WWE was even more insane

:dead:

There was/still is a zero percent chance of him ever buying WWE.