Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
BL4e9d.gif
Imagine Regal getting fired again if Vince returns!:bryan::hhh::mjlol:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So he's coming back to sell the WWE?

I believe either he’s just saying that to get his spots back and the sale is on the same time table as it was before, or he has a deal already with an agreement to have him in charge

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I believe either he’s just saying that to get his spots back and the sale is on the same time table as it was before, or he has a deal already with an agreement to have him in charge
If they sale the company he won't be in charge. No other business is going to have Vince and his scandals under their umbrella.
So he's coming back to sell the WWE?
He still needs to be voted in. He needs 6 votes which means he needs 3 board members to flip in his favor.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If they sale the company he won't be in charge. No other business is going to have Vince and his scandals under their umbrella.

He still needs to be voted in. He needs 6 votes which means he needs 3 board members to flip in his favor.
Real talk, if he sells, I might be done watching wwe.

A corporation is not going to understand spending exorbitant amounts of money like Vince does at times to create a moment

Think about the outlandish moments Vince has okayed and spent money on

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Real talk, if he sells, I might be done watching wwe.

A corporation is not going to understand spending exorbitant amounts of money like Vince does at times to create a moment

Think about the outlandish moments Vince has okayed and spent money on
Not necessarily, A lot of corporations just want to make money. At this point I would welcome a sale because Vince is too unpredictable, which creates a stressful work environment. Wrestlers worrying about being fired because Vince all of a sudden stopped caring about them is a problem.