Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I would hate to be the person that has to explain Uncle Howdy to Cokeboy
I know what he needs pal

Lets put him in a dance off with R Truth to really get him over

200.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Not necessarily, A lot of corporations just want to make money. At this point I would welcome a sale because Vince is too unpredictable, which creates a stressful work environment. Wrestlers worrying about being fired because Vince all of a sudden stopped caring about them is a problem.
This is partly true, but unfortunately everyone should not be wrestling in wwe.

We're seeing this now with HHH bringing all these ppl back and they are flopping. Vince releasing everyone is not the answer, but HHH bringing everyone back is also not the answer.

Also If u sell wwe you remove ppl like Hayes, Patterson (if he was still alive), etc. These are the type of ppl who "get" how to lay out matches, who understand storytelling. Someone has to balance these Hollywood writers with what WRESTLING fans want to see. And some 22 yr old fresh out of college Hollywood writer, who just applied for wwe bc it's a job, is not going to get that.

Vince knows it's in trouble long-term without him, so might as well cash out

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I never thought WWE would be a Levesque company with all of those male heirs
None of them appear to have the love Vince has for the biz. And why would they, the wwe is his baby. It was his father's baby and then he bought it and put his entire life into it ever since.

Shane had the love for performing, but Vince has it for the entire process.

The grandkids just probably like the lifestyle it provides. Given that Vince barely takes vacations and time off, he's not as moved by the lavish lifestyle.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This ain't going to end well for Vince :skip:
He's got NO leverage here, there's no metrics or anything he could point to showing that WWE needs him, they are thriving. Pissing off shareholders is never smart.
Vince is the main shareholders but three seats need to be vacated for him and his scandal has only gotten worse.

Edit: He just deebo 3 members like that. Whiteness is really the biggest asset in systematic white supremacy their is.