Breaking News: RIP Roger Ebert Dead At Age 70

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
GOAT MOVIE CRITIC. I didn't agree with him all the time but you won't find a bigger name than him in the critic business. He's a legend. I'll never forget "Siskel and Ebert gives it two thumbs Up".

tumblr_lg62diXwFi1qcirj4o1_500.jpg

Where do you think the Wayans bros got the idea for

Men-on-Film-2-Snaps.gif

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
His Critic partner Siskel died in 99. Sad. That guy Roper just wasn't as good as Siskel. Also people having jokes about his jaw are grimey. Losing your jaw isn't a joking matter in my opinion no matter how crazy he looked after.

siskel-and-ebert.jpg

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
His Critic partner Siskel died in 99. Sad. That guy Roper just wasn't as good as Siskel. Also people having jokes about his jaw are grimey. Losing your jaw isn't a joking matter in my opinion no matter how crazy he looked after.

siskel-and-ebert.jpg

Eh it's in bad taste but you know...

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
R.I.P. to him but can we please spoiler all of his post-jaw-removal pics?

That shyt creeps me out worse than the Kevin Ware broken leg pics

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
The GOAT movie critic :to:

:pacspit: to all of you who think everything is a damn joke. Dude was more down than some of you c00ns on here. RIP to him.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Dude shytted on some of the best movies of all time.

He was an uptight, artsy filmhouse type prick who didnt understand certain films, especially genre films, and couldnt use that same fakkit artsy frame of mind and look at genre films in the same perspective.

Rest in Piss, fakkit :pacspit:

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont know who he is but RIP

what happend to his face?

and some of u are heartless in here :what:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
how is this breaking news fakkit?

You don't understand because you're a mid 90's baby. Siskel and Ebert are a institution. The 70's and 80's babies are showing love because we grew up watching them and we understand their contributions to the film industry in a time before the internet. If you care, watch some of the commentary that's about to pop up(because there will be some).

For me, it was over when Siskel died. They are the best to ever do it. RIP Siskel & Ebert

Hammer

Banned
Daps
You don't understand because you're a mid 90's baby. Siskel and Ebert are a institution. The 70's and 80's babies are showing love because we grew up watching them and we understand their contributions to the film industry in a time before the internet. If you care, watch some of the commentary that's about to pop up(because there will be some).

For me, it was over when Siskel died. They are the best to ever do it. RIP Siskel & Ebert

i'm not a mid 90's baby dumbass....siskel was always better :smugbiden: