Breaking news...message from sohh mods regarding new fourm

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: @ this delusional hillbilly

i was banned for some petty nonsensical bullshyt femme invented in her head on SOHH, why would i stop going to a website i like just because some corny inbred ban crazy hicks banned me for no reason?

i wasnt a troll poster and i didnt break any rules of the site before i was banned...femme simply "didnt like me" (using her own words) and found an excuse to ban one of the most popular posters on the site due to that

meanwhile all you cac admins did was troll regular posters and ban based on emotions and petty feelings instead of actual rules

so why dont you run back to mama Beth and tell her these mean coli guys are posting her SOHH posts and saying bad stuff about her...cuz you clearly dont realize you're unwanted here

fukking loser

You guys can say whatever will make you feel better about things...the reality is that sh*t happened....and no 1 person was in control of everything that happened.

I've admitted several times when I went overboard and I unbanned folks and threads when I was wrong. I'm human too, so at times, I reacted and delted sh*t...but when called out for MY actions, i have been accountable and admitted when I was wrong.

I'm not perfect, not in any way...but some cats have gotten way too wrapped up in this...and are unwilling to take blame for their part in anything that happened...

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
You guys can say whatever will make you feel better about things...the reality is that sh*t happened....and no 1 person was in control of everything that happened.

I've admitted several times when I went overboard and I unbanned folks and threads when I was wrong. I'm human too, so at times, I reacted and delted sh*t...but when called out for MY actions, i have been accountable and admitted when I was wrong.

I'm not perfect, not in any way...but some cats have gotten way too wrapped up in this...and are unwilling to take blame for their part in anything that happened...

you got 3minutes to exit thread

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

so why the fukk are you in here then except to cop pleas for yourself and the rest of the dirtbag admins that drove SOHH into the ground

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
you know what im talking about..dont play games

u should never post your pics online..go ahead and put a password on that photobucket

nice family btw

:ohhh: It's been years since I used photobucket...I forgot all about it...

And I'm proud of my kids, ugly as ever and all mine..... :obama:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
so why the fukk are you in here then except to cop pleas for yourself and the rest of the dirtbag admins that drove SOHH into the ground

I come here because this is where the action is.....This is like SOHH on steroids. It's a great site.

And I'm not some power hungry person, I can be just a member here and be ok with it...

havoc00

Pro
Daps
It's hilarious. And completely unwarranted.

Folks are upset because someone got banned 50-11 times.....and the mods are the problem...???!!!

But it's whatever...I'm still here and there too...

The mods on there fukking suck, u and femmes kid should be in a fukking dumpster u fakkit. Her fukking toy boy is like an abortion clinics trash that stench is probably god awful, id rather do lines off of dead corpses then get near that dumb c*nt. btw fukk you

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
good hes gone...that nikka use to ban me for the fun of it

dude looks like zimmerman
smh