Breaking news...message from sohh mods regarding new fourm

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
It's hilarious. An completely unwarranted.

Folks are upset because someone got banned 50-11 times.....and the mods are the problem...???!!!

But it's whatever...I'm still here and there too...

eat a dikk fakkit

yall were too personally invested in the forums to run them right...why would anyone think a fukking jew bytch that passed out nudes and met her husband off SOHH.com would be a fair and unbiased admin for it? and you been sucking her knees for years like the fukking fakkit you are, why dont you fall on a knife p*ssy

you were always the worst mod in The Spot too, stop frontin like you dont understand why EVERYONE who comes to the coli talks about how awful the staff on SOHH was

lol @ you dapping Mowgli's post like he wasnt saying you're the worst mods ever, ignorant hick

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
eat a dikk fakkit

yall were too personally invested in the forums to run them right...why would anyone think a fukking jew bytch that passed out nudes and met her husband off SOHH.com would be a fair and unbiased admin for it? and you been sucking her knees for years like the fukking fakkit you are, why dont you fall on a knife p*ssy

you were always the worst mod in The Spot too, stop frontin like you dont understand why EVERYONE who comes to the coli talks about how awful the staff on SOHH was

lol @ you dapping Mowgli's post like he wasnt saying you're the worst mods ever, ignorant hick

You were one of the posters who was repeatedly banned.....but still felt a need to keep coming back and causing trouble. So you were deservedly banned...and you're still mad about it...

:yeshrug:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
You were one of the posters who was repeatedly banned.....but still felt a need to keep coming back and causing trouble. So you were deservedly banned...and you're still mad about it...

HAHAHAHA I GOT MY FINGER ON THE BUTTON fakkit. RUN ON BACK HOME TO FEMMES PLAYHOUSE WHERE YOU AND THE REST OF THE RACIST CRACKERS CAN TALK ABOUT HOW YOU MET YOUR SPOUSES IN TLR

SPINNING HEEL KICK SOME ROCKS bytch

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk U CSQUARE U fukkING DUTTY STANK p*ssy LICKIN fakkit!!!!!!!
I was on SOHH for over damn near a decade,I post some constructive criticism and let feelings be known and I get banned!!!!! THE EYES AND EARS CAN LICK MY dikk AND BALLS!!!!!! I'LL TAKE A FAT shyt ON SOHHs GRAVE WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE!!!! bytch ASS fakkit U DON'T RUN shyt HERE HOMO!!!!!!!:ooh:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

listen you really taking shots at broke?

do you really want me to post pics of you and your lil one :mjpls:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Malc hopping in his Testerosa and ridingout after causing a storm (again)...

Malc, you stay on your grind, no doubt.....

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

:comeon: @ this delusional hillbilly

i was banned for some petty nonsensical bullshyt femme invented in her head on SOHH, why would i stop going to a website i like just because some corny inbred ban crazy hicks banned me for no reason?

i wasnt a troll poster and i didnt break any rules of the site before i was banned...femme simply "didnt like me" (using her own words) and found an excuse to ban one of the most popular posters on the site due to that

meanwhile all you cac admins did was troll regular posters and ban based on emotions and petty feelings instead of actual rules...there's maybe 2 out of every 20 Tell SOHH threads where yall didnt sarcastically shyt on people and talk down to them condescendingly like retards, or ban them and close their threads without warning

so why dont you run back to mama Beth and tell her these mean coli guys are posting her SOHH posts and saying bad stuff about her...cuz you clearly dont realize you're unwanted here

fukking loser

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: @ this delusional hillbilly

i was banned for some petty nonsensical bullshyt femme invented in her head on SOHH, why would i stop going to a website i like just because some corny inbred ban crazy hicks banned me for no reason?

i wasnt a troll poster and i didnt break any rules of the site before i was banned...femme simply "didnt like me" (using her own words) and found an excuse to ban one of the most popular posters on the site due to that

meanwhile all you cac admins did was troll regular posters and ban based on emotions and petty feelings instead of actual rules

so why dont you run back to mama Beth and tell her these mean coli guys are posting her SOHH posts and saying bad stuff about her...cuz you clearly dont realize you're unwanted here

fukking loser

STRAIGHT UP CSQUARE EAT A dikk UP TIL YOU HIC-CUP AND PUKE FELICIAS shyt COVERED PUBES ON HER STANK ASS. :ohlawd:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps