Breaking news...message from sohh mods regarding new fourm

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I read none of this but seriously go fukk yourself. i remember two instances where u shytted on me in TLR because i was a "newbie." Yeah Im sure u dont remeember it, but i do. so go fukk urself and i hope ur kids die of aids.

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:pachaha: Dis shyt remind me of dat scene towards da end in Stargate when da slaves finally told Ra to go fukk himself n went HAM on his guards.

98688_stargate2photos.jpg

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
no archives? No classic screen names from past years? no join dates of 1995 etc?

RIP

yaga

Like A Dungeon Dragon
Daps
Reppin
The Bruised Ego of Dumb B*tches
It's hilarious. And completely unwarranted.

rKWeH.jpg

It was and is completely warranted. I never had any issues with you as a poster or a mod (eventually admin), but 7:30femmefatale held the boards back a hell of a lot.

Granted, simply not having the site up wasn't any admins fault, but the way the site was run was squarely on both of your shoulders. And the way that chick played games, had favorites, and was negligent of (or just too dumb for?) building and operating that site was some real bullshyt. My only issue with you is that you never stepped in and told her 'The fukk is wrong with you?' And Senny, too. He only took responsibility when it suited him.

Here's a little nugget from 808, too. When there was a good little circle of folks building in Alt. Music and we were starting to get things going in that forum, these are the hoops i had to jump through to try and get shyt moving -

Mediafire Link To Thread

Any website with that moody trick at the wheel, and you playing passenger sidekick is going to be wack. Can't escape that shyt like stripes on a zebra.

RoHqh.jpg

RJY33

master of reality
Daps

fukk SOHH. Yall banned me too over the DUMBEST shyt EVER

What did you end up getting banned for? :wtf:

You dropped real valuable iOS knowledge for years over there, you shoulda been untouchable

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I remember they banned the addicted_2_me screenname and I started having to use this one. All because that badgyal poster said I was passin' her pics around cause I was the first one who got them (I've never shared anyone's pics) but she sent them to several people. But they banned me for that and the bytch turned out to be fake anyway. :damn: :dead: I think Femme or Elle did that.

CSquare is cool though. Someone posted a pic of my ex and would not take that shyt down. CSquare held it down though :skip: :obama:

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Im a mod here & I try to be fair as hell. shyt I even edit peoples mistakes so they dont look stupid without even sayin nothin.

fukk SOHH. Yall banned me too over the DUMBEST shyt EVER

Funny, they banned me for starting a thread about some dude who got arrested for stealing and trying to cashin a fake US$500mn. No explanation given :wtf: